Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Server

Fun place to work gave many responsibilities often change in management.
Server (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB4 November 2017
Change in management often , great staff members lots of staff meetings ,lil bit of leeway ,much room for advancement, could be long hours fair priced staff meals great soups many choices of beverages, menu change with the seasons.
Fun environment
Supervisor/Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 September 2017
This was the perfect place to work in my early 20's. The hours were easy to work around, management was friendly, co-workers were awesome. Busy and fun environment
fun and exciting workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK2 July 2017
hardest part of the job would be dealing with rude customers and customers who made a bigger mess at their table on purpose. but that didn't slow me down.
Pros
free food when you train a new employee
Cons
rude customers
the work is great
Server (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON4 June 2017
working there was great, staff was great, hours besides being cut were great, very lenient and understanding. the work place its self was very easy too
Pros
lovely staff
Cons
hours cut
Great experience and fun place to work.
Server (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON18 May 2017
I really enjoy working at Pizza Hut. I've met so many new people and gained a lot of serving and customer service experience. Everyone gets along and works together to provide the best customer experience.
Horrible
Server (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 May 2017
Long hours, minimum wage, no teamwork. Management would leave in the middle of the day and only leave me and the cook to take care of the restaurant. Management would not return until the supper rush.
Productive and fun workplace
Server/ Cash (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2017
I love working here , but the main reason I want to resign is because I only work part time and want more hours and am interested in looking for a full time job.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Not enough hours
typical pizza hut shift
Server (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 March 2017
Working a shift at pizza hut - Can sometimes be frustrating but after years of experience I understand where to customer comes from and where my co workers come from. Working well under pressure is one of my best skills at pizza hut along with customer\people skills. I've been asked to take over situations where others have been stuck and come out of the conversation understanding better and making the customer feel good about their visit to pizza hut and want to come back. Even though I work with some of my best friends at pizza hut we can still put that aside and be as professional as possible.
fun place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON17 March 2017
Coworkers were a great thing when it came to pizza hut, but the hours were very flexiable one week you could have 10 hours to the next week you having 40+. Your shifts could also get cancelled last minute. Hardest part of the job was dealing with management, they either understaffed or overstaffed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hours
Very awesome place to work for first job
Server (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MS5 February 2017
Pizza Hut was my first job ever and I absolutely loved working there!! I've learned how to communicate better with other people working here. I've learned how to be more responsible working here. I would definitely recommend working here to anyone.
great place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Wetaskiwin, AB17 January 2017
staff was great to work with. staff was also very helpful and in many ways. The delivery drivers were awesome. I like working here for my first job experience as a waitress.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Not enough Hours
Fun for a while
Server/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 December 2016
Working at Pizza Hut in my early 20's was a blast but I would not recommend it long term. High turnover rates and little appreciation are common.
Cleis Neveau
Server (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB16 November 2016
Excellent customers service, good work atmosphere, enjoyable staff and good policy and procedure, opportunitees for advancement and good benifits
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low wages
Good place to work; awesome employees.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  New Liskeard, ON3 November 2016
A typical day of serving customers usually went fairly smooth, and did not cause me any stress. Although, like every job, everyone and every place has their bad days. I loved most of my coworkers, and got along with them very well. Over the course of working at Pizza Hut, although I am still not fluent, I did learn how to speak a lot more French. As well, working here allowed me to adapt to working in a fast-paced and often busy environment. I would say that the only difficult part about this job was the stress I, along with every other server, were put under when the restaurant got significantly busier, especially in such a short amount of time. Despite this, I loved my job as a server/waitress, especially when it came to interacting with my customers and putting a smile on their face.
Really enjoyable place to work.
Waiter/Server (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON31 May 2016
The people that I work with are very outgoing and fun to be around while also knowing that work needs to be done. I am never overwhelmed because the layout of the restaurant allows me to move around quickly and se all my tables very easily. Being trained to work there was very quick and easy. The hardest part of the job is learning how to quickly place orders into the computer; the memorization will come with time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to express my personality through talking to customers.
Pros
Very helpful/friendly co-workers
Cons
Not enough hours
nice environment to work in
C.S.R/ SERVER (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 April 2016
did serving and c.s.r except delivery. typical day was overall was always good with the customers and the co-workers almost everyone was nice in the team and management.
Excellent Pay
Server (Former Employee) –  Windsor,ON15 February 2016
Received in house fork lift training. Was a Material Handler. I was able to stay for two years and then I was laid off. Excellent pay. I would have stayed for life!!
it was an ok place
Server (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown pei9 September 2015
was fired due to a supervisor not liking me. job was highly demanding work by your self when it was getting busy
food was good
had to do dishes
i learned to cook pizza
Pros
free food
Cons
managment sucks
Good place to work, will take a bit of time to adjust to.
Shift Manager, Kitchen & Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON5 January 2015
Pizza Hut is a great place to work as a starting job, with the hardest part of the job being the long hours you have to work if you are on a closing or opening shift. The management is generally pleasant and effective.

A typical shift at pizza involves making sure your station is prepped with enough ingredients for the whole day. After that it is simply complete orders, and ensure everything gets to the customer in a reasonable time. Coordination is an important skill I learned from this job since it is needed to ensure that appetizers are brought out before the main meal in the dine in, and that delivery orders are given their proper priorities.
Cons
Long Hours
good
Waitress (Current Employee) –  welland16 September 2014
great atmosphere, relaxed staff, flexible, reliable, fun, willing to train non experience serves
Pros
relaxed, fun, great staff
Cons
limited hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9