Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

i like this job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 January 2018
i have been working at pizza hut since 2011 december. I started as a production job but company promoted me as a shift manager after 6 months.now they give me chance for an assistant manager.
Bad Management
Dough Boy (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON14 January 2018
Leaving tasks half done for the employees and yelling at wrong workers for others mistakes, the work environment is very bias towards senior/female workers. I do not recommend
Great first job
Hostess and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lasalle, QC14 January 2018
Good experience working at Pizza Hut. Great staff and flexible hours. Also learned a lot of customer service and how to interact with upset customers.
J'ai beaucoup aimé travaillé dans ce restaurant. C'était un endroit propre et les employés étaient très respectés.
Serveuse (Former Employee) –  Granby, QC11 January 2018
Très satisfaite de mon temps passé dans ce restaurant.
part time job
2 year in pizza delivery (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC10 January 2018
I just want work.so it doesnt matter what type of work is that.Because my mother is sick so i really need a job.even i am a student in cnc collage.But still i need a work.
Pros
free lunch
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Philippines10 January 2018
Clock in and become a leader! Shift leaders work primarily in fast food and similar restaurants and run the staff when the manager is not on duty. Shift leaders direct other employees through their daily routines and interact with customers to make sure that they have a satisfactory experience. The shift supervisor is responsible for assisting the store manager in maintaining a positive environment, which provides fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members.
Great job
Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON8 January 2018
The job was great overall, the only issue was that the management changed during my time there and the new manager did not know what he was doing and the customers and staff suffered because of that.
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad management
first job. good for minimum wage
Line Cook / Dough Prep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 January 2018
enjoyed the environment
flexible hours
great staff
could have better staff discount
they throw away any pizzas that were not picked up by customer rather then give to staff
Lots Hours
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB3 January 2018
Was always given hours, so even through part time making money at a young age was no problem. Had lots of fun and good memories back at Pizza Hut. Best Part was free lunch!
Poor and toxic environment of work
Line Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 December 2017
Dead work environment, people don’t talk to each other in any way other than to ask for a task to be done. Maybe it’s not seen in every store but management seems to not care about employees. I learned to be stingy and not give the client what they payed for.
Pros
Cons
Short hours
environnement positif
Gérant (Current Employee) –  Rivières (16)27 December 2017
mon avis es positif envers pizza hut canada mais non envers mon franchise qui gere le restaurant
Pros
repas gratuit
Cons
50hr semaine paye a la semaine
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Camrose, AB27 December 2017
My 2 years working at Pizza Hut were some of the best times i ever had made lots of friends and learned so much from the managers and they helped me with everything and were very generous when i asked for days off
restaurant manager
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC26 December 2017
Customer interaction, hiring, training, schedule and payroll. Inventory, food ordering, planning and employee’s relations, food and labor cost responsibilities.
Easy-going but professional atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC18 December 2017
Working at Pizza Hit was fine and it was rarely difficult but I quickly realized that I could not live off the minimal wages I was earning while working there.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Not enough $$
It wasn't too bad a bit stressful sometimes but usually not for too long
Busser/Dishwasher/Prep (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB16 December 2017
Generally it was pretty good when I worked there, I could have a personal pizza or small breadstick when I went on break and if I worked til close we could take pizza home for a bit of a discount sense we were gonna be throwing it out annnd management was right in the heat of it with the rest of the employees, instead of hiding outback in the office
Pros
Free Lunch, Discount on food and free fountain pop while working
Cons
Pretty warm, some employees were slackers and some customers were disgusting to say the least
Great people
Cook (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB16 December 2017
The shift people were always great to work with. The job itself was simple but could get very busy at time which I personally enjoyed. It was overall a good place to work if you like working in kitchens.
Great
Work as an Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC12 December 2017
Great experience at working at the pizzahut. It has been quite a long time but I have learnt a lot of customer service and how to handle angry customers face to face.
A fun environment to work for and great benefits
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Battleford, SK11 December 2017
Delivery Driving Experience
Meeting New People
Staff Discount
All Around Great Place To Work For
Uniform provided
Great people to work with
Follow company policies
safe work practices and procedures
Pros
Free Lunches and Drinks
Cons
Hospitality Experience
Not a good place for a driver to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC4 December 2017
The pay was terrible and a portion of a driver's shift was not paid, but was forced to make pizza boxes for free or be sent home. The delivery area was about 15 times larger than average for fast food delivery. Drivers were told to drive safe but store management would indirectly and strongly hint the opposite. For example, driving in bicycle lanes during heavy traffic and erratic lane hopping.
Pros
One canned soft drink per day for free
Cons
Drivers were independent contractors but treated like employees instead, only without an employee's base salary
It is a very productive workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Blackcreek and Lawrence3 December 2017
It was good, people around me are helpful and friendly. They always give consideration to their employee and co-workers. I've learned to be more confident in facing my customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8