Pizza Hut Supervisor/Management Team
Ensure that high quality products and service are delivered to our customers to ensure restaurant profitability. You must be a team-oriented leader who instills pride and accountability in your team. Other responsibilities include the management of operations including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
Skills and Abilities
Education: Completion of high school
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Cash register, Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Internet browser
Ability to Supervise: 4 people or less
Work Setting: Restaurant
Specific Skills: Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, Implement operational procedures, Respond to customer complaints, Ensure health and safety regulations are followed, Participate in marketing plans and implementation, Supervise staff, Customer service oriented. Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment (standing), Work under pressure, Attention to detail.
Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Decision making, Computer use, Continuous learning
Additional Skills: Establish methods to meet work schedules, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
Other Information: Ideal candidate should be mature, responsible, and have previous experience in the food industry.
- Assist in preparing specialty foods such as pizzas, bread sticks, sandwiches, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Stock the coolers with the appropriate amount of backup product.
- Expedite delivery and take-out orders
- Ability to use computer to handle orders
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Operate cooking equipment
- Verify that prepared food meets quality requirements
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
- Order and take delivery of supplies
- Manage inventory