As an Website Developer at Pixel Army, you will get the opportunity to create unique, world-class interactive experiences for marquee brands.
The Website Developer defines and implements graphical user interfaces. Projects at Pixel Army range from small promotional sites to full web portals and online stores. This role requires skills to ensure outstanding quality in the execution of various web applications as well as the underlying technologies used. The Website Developer is well-versed within the field, spearheading front-end implementation and ensuring that the look and feel of the final product is polished to the PA-Quality level.
Tasks may range from defining project time lines and technical planning, to establishing and maintaining high standards within Pixel Army as well as the maintenance of client relationships. Shaping the company is a natural and important responsibility of PA Interactive Developers.
Pixel Army is a company that prides itself in professionalism and maintaining high standards. Excellent communication skills and a strong focus on innovation and quality are key. We are looking for our applicants to impress; how you present your history, portfolio and skill set is as important as the content. We have some exciting projects in the works, and are looking forward to bringing on some passionate new team members.
- Understands interaction as a holistic field, including traditional web sites, rich internet applications, and mobile applications
- Can quickly create solutions based on experience and talent, as well as research and process
- Ability to use criticism as a tool to improve quality
- Background in web development with a strong focus and passion for usability and information architecture
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Enjoys being involved in work ranging from short-term to long-term client engagements
- Driven to be part of our interactive team and propel Pixel Army forward
We have fun being creative. No party poopers.