Pixar Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Pixar promotes creative and lifelong learning
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Emeryville, CAApril 14, 2015
A typical day at work includes performing administrative duties such as background checks, creating offer letters, posting jobs to internal and external websites, processing reimbursements and expense reports. Another component consists of working with the recruiting team in developing our University Relations programming for the summer interns and preparing for any upcoming school visits. I enjoy the diversity of each day because it keeps me on my toes and ready for new professional experiences.

Since being at Pixar, I have learned the importance of attention to detail and confidentiality in a Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department sets the tone for how the company is perceived within the company as well as outside. Also, Pixar promotes lifelong learning among its employees which cultivates creativity and inspiration.
A fun company that cares
Sound Producer (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: personal growth
When I was at Pixar I felt that the company cared about the employees. They had many benefits on site, and held regular events that employees could join in on. Additionally, they have a fund to allow employees to band together and create passion projects while trying out new skills and techniques.
Creativity Inc
PRODUCTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Emeryville,CASeptember 22, 2014
Imagine working with the best artists in the world and creating movie classics for the global audience to enjoy. Iconic, Entertaining, Meaningful.

If you want to swing for the fences this is still the place to shoot for your dream job.
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Extremely talented, nice people to work with. Can be very intense, but totally worth it. Definitely a work hard, play hard type environment. Gotta love what you do day in and day out.
Pixie Dust
Director of Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Emeryville, CAMarch 18, 2013
Magical place. Strong culture. Employee are very tenured.
Work Hard / Play Harder
Security Officer (Current Employee), Emeryville, CAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: good food, good pay, good people
Cons: no cons
Working here is a dream come true. Everyone here is outstanding in there own way. Everyone works hard, but plays even harded.
Productive and fun learning environment
Pixar Internship (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 16, 2012
Pros: excellent opportunity
Pixar was an excellent opportunity for me to work in graphic design. The projects were fun, challenging and spurred my creativity.
Links