Pivotal

Pivotal Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent
Accountant/Controller/Proprietor (Current Employee), calgaryDecember 8, 2013
Great place to work. Challenging opportunity for me as there were many duties I had not handled previously
Ecellent envoirment
General Laborer (Former Employee), Lindt chocolat, Mississauga, ont.May 10, 2013
I work afternoon shift it was very easy shift to work due to management. I learn lot working at this place. worker here very help full and cooperative same with management staff teach right skill to work on machines.
I did not enjoy this placement agency.
Repacker (Former Employee), Burlington, ONApril 26, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: horrible
This temp agency was a horrid excuse for work. They pressure you into becoming slaves more than employee's. You work around them, and there's absolutely no budging. If you as much as say the wrong word when you go in to get your pay, you're next weeks shifts are gone. I only worked for two weeks at this temp placement. I loved the work but the employer – more... was horrible. – less
C'est un avis personnel
travail è la chaine, manifacture (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 14, 2013
Pros: le personnel était gentis
Cons: nous n'avions pas toujour du travail au même endroi
Le travail était propre et sécuritaire.Nous devions être organiser et rapide. Ils fallait être polyvalent, travailler dans différent poste sur la chaine montage. L'ambiance était agréable.

About Pivotal

Pivotal Payments is an independent payment processing provider, offering a full range of merchant services to small, medium and – Read more