Pivotal Payments Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
I enjoy my time here
Account Executive (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 14, 2016
Pros: Paid Vacation (3 weeks), Benefits, Working from home remotely occasionally
Cons: Work rate expectations, unrealistic when it comes to considering time spent with admin.
The team I work with is a hard working team in the Merchant Services Industry. This company (Originally Tangerine) was bought out by Pivotal Payments in 2008 and has improved over the years with Customer Service. Very high demand job for sales and turn over is high but with the right angle, you can do very well financially and earn large amounts of bonus exceeding $2000/bi weekly after taxes.
Energetic fun environment
Account Executive (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2016
It was a great place to work. Day begins with some energetic music in the morning and people are very friendly and casual. Unfortunately i had to move to another city due to immigration reasons, but apart from that i had a great time here.
great place
Account Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 26, 2015
love matt, great boss, great place, great environment, being an Account Executive at Pivotal was definitely rewarding
customer service for point of sales business
Business Solutions and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 29, 2015
Worked with a team of employees to help small businesses save money through there credit and debit card processing. Helped me in many ways in my future work.
good experience
Account Activations Coordinator & Customer Service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 9, 2014
Good experience, nice co- workers

I work at the activations dept, and customer service.
As my first language is spanish, I worked with the spanish customers located in the United states
Good team
E-commerce Sales Executive (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 6, 2014
This was a fun place to work and a very easy sale. My team was full of great people.
It was an okay place to work
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 17, 2014
Would not work there again bad customer service , unethical sales technics.
one of the worst places I've ever worked at
Partner Services Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 14, 2014
Till this day I still cringe over the horrible job experience.
Good Place to work
Ecomm Support Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 26, 2012
Nice place to work, with disoriented management, I found that they are lacking the planning part, Co workers are great, but lot of people they hired they are not capable enough understand the process. their training are extensive, but the trainers not good enough explain the work process. Whatever they are providing in presentation all based on slides or theories. Most of the time during work I ask questions and none of them answered. Any way Great place Good Company with lack of planning and communication.
employees can be very negative .
Lead Generation representative (Former Employee), Saint John, NBApril 16, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: unrealistic sales targets.
I liked a lot of the people I worked with but telemarketing can be very negative.
Enjoyable atmosphere and good working environment
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 24, 2012
Pros: muffin mornings - free breakfasts.
Cons: defective equipment.
Pivotal is a great place to work at for learning about customer service and technical support. The team is very dynamic and friendly.
environement de travail agreable
Chef d'équipe télémarketing (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 3, 2015
la meme equipe qui travaille a Axxess payments a demenage a Pivotalpayments , une bonne equipe serieuse et poncutuelle, a l ecoute du client et qui realise toujours les objectifs