Pivotal Payments is a leading provider of global payment processing solutions to over 70,000 clients in virtually all industries. The company's robust technology-enabled payment systems, powered by GlobalOne and FlexPointTM, include card not present, integrated point of sale, mobile payments, terminal hardware and software and a host of value-added merchant services.
Pivotal is now hiring a Underwriter who will be responsible for first level reviews and account preparation for Underwriting for both Canada and the US.
Reporting to the Supervisor/Manager, the Junior Underwriting is an analyst and administrative assistant, whose primary function, is to prepare and evaluate merchant accounts applications, based on criteria which gauge the potential financial and legal liability associated with the account.
- Knowledge of the industry;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Good organizational skills.
- Administrative tasks related to various aspects of the Underwriting Team;
- Evaluate and prepare applications for senior Underwriters, this includes such tasks as credit review and online research;
- Provide assistance when needed for various special projects assigned by management.