Pivotal Payments offers credit and debit card processing to merchants from coast to coast. With over 450 employees and 1600 sales partners, we service over 70,000 businesses throughout North America. Pivotal Payments is the largest independent provider of payment processing services in Canada.
Brief Job Description
The sales representative’s role is to present and sell electronic payment solutions, including payment gateway and merchant services, to Card Not Present businesses.
- Minimum of one year business to business sales experience
- Payment processing experience an asset
- Perfect command of English language (spoken and written) required
- French is an asset
- Excellent telephone communication manners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Combine existing B2B sales experience with training of Ecommerce, electronic payments, merchant services and gateway solutions to become product experts
- Make outbound calls to present unique value proposition to businesses operating in a Card Not Present environment, including Ecommerce, Business to Business and other CNP verticals.
- Negotiate pricing with merchants and complete merchant processing agreement along with supporting to documentation
- Maintain record in CRM to ensure that each prospect is correctly disposed and that pipeline is current
- Represent Pivotal Payments in the most professional manner and in accordance with its ethical guidelines
- Full time, permanent, 40 hour work week
- Monday to Friday schedule between the hours of 9:00 am - 5:30pm
- Competitive base salary (based on relevant experience), plus commissions and performance bonus (monthly bonus & Prizes)
- Paid training
- Full-range of employee benefits after 3 months
- Opportunity for advancement
- Professional office environment
- The opportunity to work for a Canadian company presently in full growth