Pivotal Payments is a leading provider of global payment processing solutions to over 70,000 clients in virtually all industries. The company's robust technology-enabled payment systems, powered by GlobalOne and FlexPoint, include card not present, integrated point of sale, mobile payments, terminal hardware and software and a host of value-added merchant services.
We currently have an opening for a Junior Administrator within our Montreal Administration Group.
- Greet guests and sign for packages
- Respond to and redirect incoming phone calls that reach Reception
- Receive and distribute incoming mail – post outgoing mail
- Maintain office supplies at proper level, placing orders with vendors when required
- Arrange for courier and messengers deliveries and pick-up
- Update various spreadsheets for Management
- Assist with coding and data entry of suppliers invoices for finance team
- Act as first respondent to the services emails and follow-up on requests
- Book meeting rooms, set up for events, including internal events
- Filing of documents for various Administration departments.
- Any other tasks as determined appropriate.
- A minimum of 6 – 12 months experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French, both written and spoken
- Punctual, with excellent attendance record
- MS Outlook, Word, Excel (intermediary level)
- Positive, welcoming and professional
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team oriented
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard