Pivotal Payments is a leading provider of global payment processing solutions to over 70,000 clients in virtually all industries. The company's robust technology-enabled payment systems, powered by GlobalOne and FlexPoint, include card not present, integrated point of sale, mobile payments, terminal hardware and software and a host of value-added merchant services.
The Operations Data and Reporting Analyst position is responsible for functioning as a reporting subject matter expert within Operations. They create, maintain and suggest data and technology enhancements within Operations designed to enable better tracking, forecasting and workflow. This position will be responsible for forecasting, trending and developing department schedules, databases, workflows and spreadsheets. This position is 40% technical (Creating data related tools), 40% Analytic (evaluating data) and 20% communication/leadership (using data to tell a story and help set direction).
- Responsible to support Director by providing analytical support on business; performance, new business and related company objectives E.g. Improving portfolio profitability;
- Work within the Settlement operations team and assist Enterprise Information; Management to improve database accuracy and integrity as well as defining data requirements for analytical and reporting initiatives;
- Help identify and analyze the key drivers of value within the company and help identify opportunities for value and revenue growth;
- Transform large data into useful information and analyse results and findings, identify trends;
- Design and test data repositories to host the data and information required for trending, analysis, and data mining;
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis summaries for various business users, including the design of reports and delivery in various formats (Excel, ACCESS, PDF, Power Point, etc.);
- Test and document processes, models, analysis and reporting, as required;
- Complete ad-hoc requests, reports and supporting business cases, as required;
- Minimum 2 years of business experience in data driven analysis reporting and decision making support;
- Familiarity with quantitative methods, and ability to work with various data sources and large datasets, experience with relational databases;
- Superior PC skills. Proficiency in SQL, ACCESS and EXCEL a must;
- Strong analytical skills and very good attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively collaborate and build partnerships with key departments/teams within the organization, e.g. DBA’s;
- Ability to gather information from a variety of sources and determine areas of opportunities and drive results;
- Very good technical and business writing skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with proven ability to communicate technical information;
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and work simultaneously on multiple projects;
- Acquiring and Payment processing Industry experience preferred;
- Pricing and portfolio modeling experience considered an asset
Indeed - 8 months ago
Pivotal Payments is a long established full service Merchant Services Provider to point-of-sale merchants as well as mail order/telephone...