Pivotal Payments is a leading provider of global payment processing solutions to over 70,000 clients in virtually all industries. The company's robust technology-enabled payment systems, powered by GlobalOne and FlexPointTM, include card not present, integrated point of sale, mobile payments, terminal hardware and software and a host of value-added merchant services. The company's solutions enable businesses of all sizes to maximize their revenue, reduce costs and become more successful.
PIVOTAL PAYMENTS is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join his team.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of call volumes, service levels and other key metrics within Operations;
- Creating PowerPoint presentations to effectively communicate reporting as well as trends detected within the data presented;
- Scheduling for over 100 employees based on call volumes, skills and proficiencies. Scheduling is completed on a monthly basis and on an as-needed basis due to training or holiday events. This includes managing time off requests;
- Managing and updating settings within the phone system software (Interactive Intelligence) which control agent skills and proficiencies;
- Must be proficient at manipulating and presenting data within Excel, including creating pivot tables.
- Advanced Excel;
- Good communication skills in English and French, both verbal and written.
Indeed - 7 months ago