Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

Lower quality choice of job openings
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON16 November 2013
I have been given a very good stable job at E2Z coatings co. through Pivotal but find that most the temporary jobs they provide find zero possibilities for advancement and would appreciate a more enhanced forms of work placements. I have been given insight to some strengths I have which leads to interests in other areas of employment.
My job consists of sanding e-coat painted car bumpers for quality purposes. I have been there long enough to train new employees and as a veteran given duties to finish that requires high levels of detail and physical dexterity. My supervisor expects us to run the line without any supervision so there is much responsibility given to the select few to run smoothly with newer recruits.
The hardest part of the job is picking up the slack for the many whom do not show interest or do not provide care for the work provided for them. I have enjoyed the fact that I do with a handful of employees that do take the job seriously and also enjoy each others company while doing so. For that, I am grateful for this experience and for the fact that I have learned to work well under stressful conditions and thrive in doing so. I am relied on often throughout the day but appreciate help and advice when I am shown it!
Pros
Steady hours, good work experience
Cons
No advancement, no benefits, no raises, bad communication, stressful environment
Temp Service
Receiver, Sorter and Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON11 February 2013
Placed me in good jobs. Kept me in my area (because I had to use the transit for transportation)
Pros
they found the positions for me to work at
Cons
it was a temp service so the jobs could be short term