Pivotal Solutions is recruiting for a Quality Control member for a busy client in Campbellville, ON
1. Inspection of Product in Coolers (FIFO)
2. Overall Quality Assessment for Pre Pack and loose mushrooms
3. Label and Date code verification
4. CCP1 – Metal Detector Operation & Calibration Procedure
5. CCP2 – Overwrap Machine Monitoring
6. CCP3 – Pocket Swab Test Procedure
7. Chlorine Dip Tank Testing
8. Product Time Inspection
9. Shelf Life Assessment
10. Scale Calibration
11. Probe Calibration
12. Weekly Glass Control/Hand Plastic Audit
13. Train new employees on Hygiene and Quality Procedures
This job description identifies the main areas of responsibility, this is not an exhaustive list and QCs will be required to carry out any other duties that fall into the scope of the job.
1. Fluent in English (written and oral)
2. Good organizational skills
3. Must be safety conscious, able to follow safety protocols and use any personal protective equipment required for the job
4. Ability to work as part of a team
5. Flexible to work extra hours/shifts as required
Interested Candidates are encourage to email a current resume to afx[at]pivotalsolutions.com
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Over the past 30 years PIVOTAL Integrated HR Solutions has grown to become a leader in providing the broadest range of HR solutions for...