To manage and grow the business, focused on outside sales and developing new business. Ability to work in a team environment and assist in meeting Branch business goals, by providing timely, cost-effective service in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Increase business volume by developing new business and grow existing client base and Responsible for identifying the clients needs and provide solution(s)
- Adhere to activities management program and develop target account list
- Responsible for preparing new business proposals
- Assist Branch Manager in providing marketing ideas/solutions for special promotions i.e. gifts packages for clients
- Assist in training of new Sales Representative within Pivotal Staffing Solutions
- Develop and implement plans for converting prospects into clients
- Consult with customers to identify immediate and longer term staffing solutions while developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Participates and contributes as requested by the integrated sales team, in all Pivotal efforts to sell integrated solutions to existing Pivotal clients
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard