ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process credit applications.
- Setup and modify customer accounts.
- Back up the Credit Manager releasing orders on hold.
- Collection calls for all invoices over 45 days and others as required.
- Advise customers of flagged orders.
- Answer customer queries.
- Document call activity on the customer card.
- Code cheques for posting.
- Request cheques for waste oil and other credits.
- Process credit card payments and maintain related files.
- Reconcile customer payments with invoices.
- Generate credit and rebill documentation.
- Request adjustments to customer accounts when required.
- Communicate with all levels of staff and management.