Our Team is currently looking for Aluminum Welders to compliment our Oakville clients manufacturing team. We are looking for 2 immediately – either permanent afternoons or revolving shifts. .
Must have their own mask and green tag CSA approved steel toes
- Previous experience with Aluminum MIG Welding in a custom manufacturing environment.
- CWB Certification preferred but willing to certify
- Have experience in blue print reading and use of machine shop measuring equipment.
- Able to read and understand shop drawings and calculations inherent to fabrication.
- Ensure all components meet specifications using appropriate tools for verification.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill with attention to detail.
- Good work ethic and flexibility to work any shift a must.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Protect self and others by following the company Health & Safety policy and practicing safe work habits.
- Stable work history.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
M-T 6am to 3pm
F 6am to 12pm (after 12 for OT if needed)
M-T 3pm to 1am
F – if overtime needed
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar manufacturing role required
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send us a copy of your resume in Word format
Over the past 30 years PIVOTAL Integrated HR Solutions has grown to become a leader in providing the broadest range of HR solutions for...