Pivotal Staffing is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Sales Representative to work at one of our Mississauga clients. This position is temporary to permanent and will be starting mid October.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for providing sales and administrative support to the Training Department in our Business Assurance Division by conducting cold calls to sell our training services to existing and potential clients; performing customer satisfaction calls and assisting the Program Manager, Training on handling training administrative duties, such as preparing training flyers, distributing training website link and well-designed training flyers to existing and potential clients, processing training applications and preparing and formatting training materials and binders.
This position reports to the Program Manager, Training.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive.
· Perform cold calling for generating training leads and prepare daily calling reports to Program Manager, Training
· Sell our new and existing training offerings to potential and existing clients
· Prepare training flyers, distribute training website links and training flyers to the clients
· Assist in answering training related enquiries
· Processing training applications
· Perform customer satisfaction calls
· Assist in training administrative duties e.g. preparing and formatting training materials and binders
· Perform other duties as directed by the Program Manager, Training
· Graduate from High School or with higher education and with experience in cold calling and preferably in selling management system training services
· Experience in preparing reports using Microsoft Excel computer program
· Candidate must be fluent in spoken English and French and excellent in written English and French
· Candidate must have excellent communication skills and knows how to deal with clients professionally over the phone and in writing
· Candidate must have the ability to write professional emails to clients
· Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from potential and existing clients
· Good computer skills including MS Office software (such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint ), email and ability to navigate the internet and website
· Must have the ability to create spreadsheets, tables, graphs, summarize data and design creative and professional training flyers
· Customer service/client facing skills
· Self-motivated, be able to work independently and perform in a fast paced and time-sensitive environment.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Innovative and creative in finding solutions and opportunities.
Pay Range: $18.00/hr starting salary plus bonus incentives.
Shift: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
We thank all applicants but only qualified candidates will be
contacted. Please send your resumes responding to this posting