Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIAugust 4, 2014
Management was great. Co-workers were great. Lots of support
I have no complaints
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee), Neenah, WIAugust 1, 2014
The company was great the training was very detailed and the people were very helpful and if there was a mistake that was made they were good at coming to you letting you know you made mistake
Pre-sort mailing service that are cutting hours and losing clients
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: only 7 hour and 30 minute work days....less than 8 hours
No opportunities for advancement at this time. Management is inexperienced and do not communicate well between shifts
Decent Company
Reprographics Supervisor (Former Employee), London WallJuly 30, 2014
Pros: job protection
Cons: not a great salary
This was the position I was at the longest, and the position I gained the most experience, from Large format printing, to job building, supervising the staff. Finishing and scanning.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: everything was great
Cons: the pay
A wonderful place to work, the managers and supervisors was wonderful. Learning different jobs was the best.
Great Place To Work
Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Noida, UPJuly 29, 2014
It's feel great to work in PB, the work environment is really good.
I was a pitney bowes employee off site at Ttransamerica
Customer Services Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2014
great team work - unfortunately my job position was eliminated
Not a bad job, good people to work with.
Mail Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Romulus, MIJuly 26, 2014
Pros: uniforms provided for permanent employees as well as other benefits.
Cons: too warm, too humid.
I work with some great people that help... great teamwork!
The hardest part of the job is that with the heat from the machines and working, constantly moving it gets pretty warm... I wish we could wear light weight cotton blouses.

I work with many that don't speak English very well, but enjoy working with them. They are good workers.

The most enjoyable – more... part of the job is working together as a team on each machine and sometimes helping in other areas and getting to leave at the end of the day knowing you did your best.

Management and the leads have been great to work with. – less
Fast paced environment.
Temp Service (Former Employee), Romulus, MIJuly 25, 2014
Pros: loved how the job kept me in shape.
Cons: a bit of a language barrier with the other employees.
My day would start with basic stretching exercises which I enjoyed. We would all go to our assigned areas to begin our day. The work is fast paced and you have to keep up. The management was very fair to me, but not always to other Temp employees. I did note that a lot of the regular employees (not all) were lazy and I had to pick up their slack. The – more... hardest part of the job was trying to help other areas, in order to keep pace in my own area. No one would do this as part of their job. The most enjoyable part was that I was very fortunate to be placed with the best group of people. They were awesome! – less
Infotech Enterprises Ltd
Senior Project Manager- GIS Data Development (Former Employee), vicJuly 25, 2014
A certified project management IT professional with successful career spanning 15+ years - possessing excellent communication, presentation, team building, interpersonal & analytical skills. Proficient in managing multiple projects simultaneously through various phases, thereby - delivering high business value and delighting stakeholders. Proven ability – more... in development of project schedules, documentation & scoreboard to monitor progress & flag issues. Adept in program management, business operation management, risk management, leading co-located and geographically distributed large project teams, progress tracking & analysis and quality management skills. Trained on Agile and Waterfall Methodology, hands on experience in implementing and conducting Scrum meetings. – less
Good Job
Print Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great healthcare and 401 program
Cons: i no longer work there
This was a great company to work for. The only reason I no longer work there is because the merge with Bank of America after the Madoff Scandal. You worked with good managers during the week with weekends off.
FORMER DRIVER LANGHORNE, PA
DRIVER (Former Employee), LANGHORNE, PAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: no money and have to pay out anything u make for medical and scripts
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE, NO MONEY , $18HR TO START, AND PENNY RAISES EVERY YEAR NO MATTER HOW GREAT A JOB YOU DO NO OVERTIME, START TIMES CAN BE 4AM OR 2PM THRU THE WEEK NEVER THE SAME, EXCEPT FOR A FEW SPECIAL DRIVERS. BENEFITS AND MEDICAL...SO COMPLICATED IT SHOULD BE CRIMINAL, DONT HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM OR YOU WILL OWE THOUSANDS. THATS WHAT YOU HAVE – more... TO PAY OUT FIRST AND THEN NEW YEAR STARTS AND YOU HAVE TO PAY IT OUT AGAIN. PAY THE WORKERS MINIMUM MONEY LIKE SWEATSHOP PAY, I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE PUT UP WITH THIS.
MOST ARE IMAGRANTS INSIDE AND THEY USE THEM UP, NO PAY AND TERRIBLE HEALTH COVERAGE.
LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A JOB, THIS PLACE WILL BANKRUPT YOU – less
A diversified workplace keeping up with current technology and trends.
Senior Payroll Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Shelton, CTJuly 21, 2014
Pros: diverse workforce, good benefits
Cons: not much room for advancement
With new top leaders focusing on innovating the business and improving the client experience, Pitney Bowes is progressing. The company invest on technology to keep up with their deliverables to the clients. Due to system upgrades, employees are constantly faced with challenges. As a team member of the system transformations, I've learned tremendously – more... and was happy to share and transfer my knowledge to my co-workers. – less
Interestingly weird company
Finance Manager (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJuly 20, 2014
Not a good place for career growth. Very immature, non-serious, interestingly confusing, etc.
An open door policy and great benefits
Supervisor for the Records Management (Former Employee), Chicago and suburbsJuly 18, 2014
Pros: great training, good camaraderie
Pitney Bowes Management Co. was a great company to work with, to grow, to learn. It is a very diversified company.A company who has made an open door policy for its management staff and employees, they created an ideal relationship with their employees who in turn created the backbone of an established coordination and professionalism with the customers – more... whom we serviced . – less
Productive workplace
Concierge/Facilities Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTJuly 16, 2014
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: paid bi-weekly
Good Company and they care.I was with them for 10years never had a problem.
Operations Department
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 15, 2014
Pros: not overly demanding
Cons: low salary
Enjoyable work environment with great co-workers. Worked with legal assistants and attorneys to maintain the day to day operations in all aspects of the firm.
very fun place to work
facility engineer (Former Employee), Neenah, WIJuly 12, 2014
Pros: pleasant people to work around
Cons: alot of responibility
pleasant coworkers pleasant management. would gladly recommend to others as a good place to work
i loved this job!!!
Contractor (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: great pay!!! great bosses!!! lots of freetime!!!
Cons: no insurance, staying in hotelrooms.
I was a contractor in 4 states, I could come and go as I pleased. I set up or repaired postal equipment, also demonstrating how to use these. you were always treated with respect, and most people were happy to see you!!! almost any person would love this job!!!
Horrible management
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: good health benefit
Cons: everything else
I can't stand the way management approach people, They have no respect for their employees, The pay is way to little for the kind of work you do and the way you are treated...I see people quitting almost every day.

About Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence – Read more