Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Every changing company
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits, best training in the industry, a wonderful staff
Cons: we were not always informed of changes within the company, lack of resources, salary and commissions not commensurate with amount of time spent on the job
A great company to learn about sales and management\team building. We were provided with great product and sales training. I enjoy people and the outside sales position provided me with that experience. I worked with a great group of people which took away some of the stress that is always present in a sales environment.
Working for Pitney Bowes was interesting.
Tax Department Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 13, 2014
Pros: team environment, parties
Cons: tough deadlines, work overload
I first was extremely happy to work for PB but as the work started piling up and each day's work was never fully completed. The best part of working there was my co-workers. We all worked as a team and that's how we all got through the deadlines successfully. The phone calls were never ending with descrepancies that needed resolutions. More staff members – more... were needed but were never hired. Soon, news came out that our jobs were being outsourced, eventhough managers were saying our jobs were to stay. Who knows whos job will be gone tomorrow. It would be nice to keep the American people in their jobs.

I did start to learn how to use Excel while at this job and became more experienced at communicating with customers by phone, e-mail & fax. – less
Nice place to have a starter job
Production Floor Team Lead (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2014
Pros: diverse work environment, good hours
Cons: too much favoritism and not much room for advancement
Very diverse atmosphere with people from all over the world. There is always room for advancement but only to a particular level. It is very hard to advance pass team lead. If you are looking to advance into management it is best to have the educational background to back it up and to hang out with the management.
Enjoyed the expereince as a Lead
Team Lead (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: lack company organization
It was my first time in a warehouse environment. Overall It was okay. Pitney Bowes was contracted with the US Postal, to help dispatch out mail. As a lead, I had to make sure that the material handlers were sorting correctly and dispatching on time.
Enjoyed working in a law firm environment.
Customer Service Associate/Court Messenger (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 11, 2014
I was wecome as a family member with the clients I serviced at Bingham Greenbau and Doll, LLC.
Pitney Bowes
Account Support Specialist (Current Employee), Neenah, WIAugust 11, 2014
This position was pretty much the same as my current position but instead of assisting customers via phone, I assisted them via email.
Great family oriented company
Collector (Former Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: pot lucks, health coverage, nurse on the job, educational opportunities
Cons: salary increases
A typical day starting from Monday to Friday wound down from busy buzzing to low key. I gained more knowledge in software use, various systems and basic updates to Windows and Excel. The management at Pitney Bowes were some of the best I've worked under. The co-workers were the family, I shared with the co-workers my life and they shared theirs. The – more... hardest part of the job was the occasional monotony. The most enjoyable part of the job was the independence of my position. – less
Fun workplace
Presorter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2014
Typical day was very busy considering I worked the third shift. Hours were long. This job will have you in shape and fit!
some stepping stone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: food, beautiful campus
Cons: commute, compensation, attendance policy
I worked there for a year. the microsoft campus is beautiful and I met a lot of wonderful people. The pay for what you do does not exactly match. It is not a straight receptionist job it also has some admin qualities. The hardest part is knowing that they do not care. The biggest goal is becoming full time because if someone in management does not leave – more... you have no upward mobility. alot of peple take this job as a stepping stone to beocming an admin. Usually it takes a long time to get those admin positions. I mean its a job but it most certainly not a career and they do play favorites and leave many receps disgruntled. the highlight is getting two weeks of for christmas because microsoft is closed – less
Very busy work place .
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: the pay was not competitive .
Answering emails, running daily operations. I learn how to manage over 45 drivers on a daily basis .
made sure all of the daily routes where cover on a daily basis .
The hardest part of the job was not enough hours of the day .
The great thing of the this job was everything was deliver on the Microsoft campus .
the Hr was good and work close to home.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Stamford, CT/COPPELL TexasAugust 6, 2014
Pros: it was fun for me to work there.
Cons: short breaks
Working for Pitney Bowes at clients various sites in Coppell Texas was a fun place to work as a CSR. working on the electro-mechanical systems failures and doing PM's was good training and gave me good experience to be able to do my job.
Okay place to work but no room for growth
CSA (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2014
Pros: l hour lunch
Typical day in the Office pleasing the client .
I learn to d my work and go home.
Feel like I'm in boot camp.
My boss.
To see the smiles i put on the clients face and to go home.
Productive and fun work place
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIAugust 4, 2014
Management was great. Co-workers were great. Lots of support
I have no complaints
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee), Neenah, WIAugust 1, 2014
The company was great the training was very detailed and the people were very helpful and if there was a mistake that was made they were good at coming to you letting you know you made mistake
Pre-sort mailing service that are cutting hours and losing clients
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: only 7 hour and 30 minute work days....less than 8 hours
No opportunities for advancement at this time. Management is inexperienced and do not communicate well between shifts
Decent Company
Reprographics Supervisor (Former Employee), London WallJuly 30, 2014
Pros: job protection
Cons: not a great salary
This was the position I was at the longest, and the position I gained the most experience, from Large format printing, to job building, supervising the staff. Finishing and scanning.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: everything was great
Cons: the pay
A wonderful place to work, the managers and supervisors was wonderful. Learning different jobs was the best.
Great Place To Work
Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Noida, UPJuly 29, 2014
It's feel great to work in PB, the work environment is really good.
I was a pitney bowes employee off site at Ttransamerica
Customer Services Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2014
great team work - unfortunately my job position was eliminated
Not a bad job, good people to work with.
Mail Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Romulus, MIJuly 26, 2014
Pros: uniforms provided for permanent employees as well as other benefits.
Cons: too warm, too humid.
I work with some great people that help... great teamwork!
The hardest part of the job is that with the heat from the machines and working, constantly moving it gets pretty warm... I wish we could wear light weight cotton blouses.

I work with many that don't speak English very well, but enjoy working with them. They are good workers.

The most enjoyable – more... part of the job is working together as a team on each machine and sometimes helping in other areas and getting to leave at the end of the day knowing you did your best.

Management and the leads have been great to work with. – less

About Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence – Read more