Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Pitney Bowes
Order management specialist (Current Employee), Ajax, ONMarch 21, 2013
I enjoy the people i work with and the managers i report to the most. My managers are very supportive and see the potential i have and give my work that will help me develop and grow more as a employee and a individual
This company has no values
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Guelph, ONMarch 4, 2013
Pros: benifit package
Cons: bad management
This company will not support their works. Even when you achieve, they never lend support. All they care about is their image to the client. All they care about is profit.
Good Mon-Fri Job
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 3, 2013
I like this job it was easy and quit to learn, but after a while I started to get bored. Had a great manager and great co workers.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (TELUS contractor) (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 2, 2013
I really enjoyed working with my co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I had the chance to meet a lot of people and I am proud to say that I was offering them an exceptional customer service experience.
stressful and busy
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 2, 2012
I was on site technician and I had a very stressful day almost every day.
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: internal training programs.. earning potential
I really enjoyed my time at Pitney Bowes. It's a great place for a young person to gain exposure to the business world. The internal training programs are excellent.
Be prepared to do a lot of cold calling. It a fast paced environment. There is a have focus on meeting your targets but they will help you if you have the desire to succeed.
Great company.
Administrative Assistant/Reception (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 23, 2012
Customer service oriented.
I managed a 20 line answering system at the message centre. Also paged and recorded messages for staff.
Pitney Bowes is the leader in the industry
Outside Sales (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 22, 2012
Most of my day was spent cold calling businesses and offices.
I learned everything you need to know about postage meters and where the industry is heading.
The management at Pitney Bowes was fantastic, they were always open to ideas and had an open door policy.
The hardest part of my job was trying to educate people on what a postage machine was and having to convince people to break there contract with the competators.
Work hard play hard
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Oakville, ONJuly 30, 2012
Good company. Could not advance to Sales Management in timely fashion due to the phasing out of management jobs.
Productive and Fun workplace
Customer Service Associate Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, OnJuly 30, 2012
• Excellent in organizational, project oriented, team skills.

• Dedication and drive as a hard-working individual.

• Ability to multi-task in a pressured and demanding environment.

• Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
no fun
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), mississguaApril 6, 2012
Pros: some times free kunch
Cons: hard wok
a typical day work was hard you have to standing all day and have your supervior or manager looking over your shoulder. Management was very unfair is who you know not what you know I trained one of my manager buddy the work I use to do and 8 months after I was told I was not need he took my position. my co-wotkers was very hard workers we was like a unit
Fantastic Company
Outdoor Sales (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 4, 2012
Alot of cold calling. Working the sales cycle. Management was very good. Coworkers were very easy to work with. Hardest part of the job was being shunned at offices for being a door to door sales person.
Great work enviroment
inside sales rep (Current Employee), ajax ; ontarioDecember 18, 2011
Pros: great hours
Cons: below average pay ; bad training
This company has caring leadership and an a versatile group of employees. work life balance and flexability seem to be a strong company trait.

About Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location – Read more