Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Work hard play hard
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Oakville, ONJuly 30, 2012
Good company. Could not advance to Sales Management in timely fashion due to the phasing out of management jobs.
Productive and Fun workplace
Customer Service Associate Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, OnJuly 30, 2012
• Excellent in organizational, project oriented, team skills.

• Dedication and drive as a hard-working individual.

• Ability to multi-task in a pressured and demanding environment.

• Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
no fun
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), mississguaApril 6, 2012
Pros: some times free kunch
Cons: hard wok
a typical day work was hard you have to standing all day and have your supervior or manager looking over your shoulder. Management was very unfair is who you know not what you know I trained one of my manager buddy the work I use to do and 8 months after I was told I was not need he took my position. my co-wotkers was very hard workers we was like a – more... unit – less
Fantastic Company
Outdoor Sales (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 4, 2012
Alot of cold calling. Working the sales cycle. Management was very good. Coworkers were very easy to work with. Hardest part of the job was being shunned at offices for being a door to door sales person.
Great work enviroment
inside sales rep (Current Employee), ajax ; ontarioDecember 18, 2011
Pros: great hours
Cons: below average pay ; bad training
This company has caring leadership and an a versatile group of employees. work life balance and flexability seem to be a strong company trait.
work experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), nw washington, dcAugust 23, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and building relationships with students and staff
Cons: no room for growth within the company; no opportunity to become full time
i enjoyed working on a college campus handling campus mail and interacting with students and faculty on campus
Management experience
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee), NovatoAugust 21, 2014
Enjoyed working at PBMS. I was able to learn about managing a team. Liked working at different sites to learn about different businesses.
challenging,productive company
LEAD TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 20, 2014
Pros: accumulating vacation time, life work balance
Cons: they sold our unit.
overall,I enjoyed working with Pitney bowes. they kept us informed of all aspects of the company business,opportunities,continuing education.recognition,praise for work well done.
Awesome People to work with
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2014
Great Experience. Learned many skills. I was able to meet a lot of awesome people.
Mixed review
Supervisor (Former Employee), Lanham, MDAugust 20, 2014
Cons: health benefits were sub par and cheap
Working there on a daily basis was ok and easy going. the new management team is not ideal and has changed the culture quite a bit. My co-workers were the best park of the job. However, it was a great place to learn and grow. The hardest part of the job was the lack of consistency of the management team. Too many mixed messages and expectations without – more... real direction – less
Excellent place to work.
Word Processing Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great group of people to work with.
Cons: none.
Excellent place to work. Customer satisfaction is #1 priority. Professional.
Mailroom
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 18, 2014
Work Study Employees were fun. Did not enjoy the tedious never ending supply of mail!
Good teams, Bad managment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Customer siteAugust 18, 2014
Pros: cheap printing
Cons: long hours, no recognition for outstanding work, middle management who know sfa about the industry.
Whilst I worked at Pitney Bowes Management Services, the job was great, and I enjoyed the interaction with the client, however as soon as middle management got involved things went wrong, they had no concept to the Printing Process, No concept to Customer Satisfaction, and were only focused on the Bottom Line.
If you were not achieving their hiked targets, – more... you would get pressured to find new revenue streams, which was not possible in an organic growth area.
When you came up with new ideas and solutions the middle management would take those ideas and take credit for them, and if they would fail, due to lack of understanding would then pass the buck back to the operators. for failing to achieve. – less
Every changing company
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits, best training in the industry, a wonderful staff
Cons: we were not always informed of changes within the company, lack of resources, salary and commissions not commensurate with amount of time spent on the job
A great company to learn about sales and management\team building. We were provided with great product and sales training. I enjoy people and the outside sales position provided me with that experience. I worked with a great group of people which took away some of the stress that is always present in a sales environment.
Working for Pitney Bowes was interesting.
Tax Department Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 13, 2014
Pros: team environment, parties
Cons: tough deadlines, work overload
I first was extremely happy to work for PB but as the work started piling up and each day's work was never fully completed. The best part of working there was my co-workers. We all worked as a team and that's how we all got through the deadlines successfully. The phone calls were never ending with descrepancies that needed resolutions. More staff members – more... were needed but were never hired. Soon, news came out that our jobs were being outsourced, eventhough managers were saying our jobs were to stay. Who knows whos job will be gone tomorrow. It would be nice to keep the American people in their jobs.

I did start to learn how to use Excel while at this job and became more experienced at communicating with customers by phone, e-mail & fax. – less
Nice place to have a starter job
Production Floor Team Lead (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2014
Pros: diverse work environment, good hours
Cons: too much favoritism and not much room for advancement
Very diverse atmosphere with people from all over the world. There is always room for advancement but only to a particular level. It is very hard to advance pass team lead. If you are looking to advance into management it is best to have the educational background to back it up and to hang out with the management.
Enjoyed the expereince as a Lead
Team Lead (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: lack company organization
It was my first time in a warehouse environment. Overall It was okay. Pitney Bowes was contracted with the US Postal, to help dispatch out mail. As a lead, I had to make sure that the material handlers were sorting correctly and dispatching on time.
Enjoyed working in a law firm environment.
Customer Service Associate/Court Messenger (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 11, 2014
I was wecome as a family member with the clients I serviced at Bingham Greenbau and Doll, LLC.
Pitney Bowes
Account Support Specialist (Current Employee), Neenah, WIAugust 11, 2014
This position was pretty much the same as my current position but instead of assisting customers via phone, I assisted them via email.
Great family oriented company
Collector (Former Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: pot lucks, health coverage, nurse on the job, educational opportunities
Cons: salary increases
A typical day starting from Monday to Friday wound down from busy buzzing to low key. I gained more knowledge in software use, various systems and basic updates to Windows and Excel. The management at Pitney Bowes were some of the best I've worked under. The co-workers were the family, I shared with the co-workers my life and they shared theirs. The – more... hardest part of the job was the occasional monotony. The most enjoyable part of the job was the independence of my position. – less

About Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence – Read more