Pitney Bowes Employee Reviews

great people to work with
Professional Services Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 December 2015
Great people to work with, unfortunately CP is slow to adapt to the changing technology and therefore could not make changes fast enough for a newly developed technology.
Pros
great team
Knowledge and experience combined.
Work as the Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2015
At Pitney Bowes Canada, I aquired 'vast' knowledge/experiences while working there. In many departments. They taught me a lot of what I aquired in business administration and other areas. I'd give Pitney Bowes Canada a A+! They're a great company to be employed with. There were some good and some (not so good) experiences working there. But, the good out waighed the minimum bad, so to speak. Overall, they're a excellent company to work with.
Pros
I likes there staff (year end) party and yearly picnics.
Cons
Breaks and lunch periods... Nobody pressured you.
Managed Financial Services Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 October 2015
Management overall are fun, down to earth and approachable. The ability to grow within company is slower then other companies, however the experience with a department and working with other departments is great!
Pros
Agile option, Able to work on your own with minimal supervision
Cons
Not one
Enjoyed working here
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Calgary5 October 2015
I enjoyed working for pitney bowes, it was a fun place to work thanks to the other team members, and the clietns. The couriers were great to us at the shipping desk!
Fun, fast fast ,interesting,challenging with a family like environment
Bilingual Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Ajax ON8 September 2015
I have gained valuable experience over the years working with many different areas of business. This has allowed me to gain great knowledge within different areas of business and allows me to provide outstanding customer service
Pros
Family Environment
Cons
Many Areas of business sold, moved to US
High level customer service and client care
National Account Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Ajax7 September 2015
Amazing team, fantastic and demanding clients. Provided very high level of administrative support for Sales. Worked closely with all internal departments to resolve clients and sales issues.
the company has gone through a major culture change
Systems Analyst/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT29 July 2015
it used to be based on products but now it is based of selling services. It is pleasant to work there for a while until it started shipping all the back office positions to India
good culture with a good work atmosphere
account manager (Current Employee) –  ajax,on29 June 2015
- typical day would consist of managing accounts, building pipeline and contacting clients

- daily decision making and problem solving, able to offer ideas to solve problems based on good information and sound judgement within ethical boundaries of a sales cycle

- strong communication with peers, always giving and receiving constructive feedback

- the best part of the job was work/life balance
Fun working environment but low pay
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 June 2015
Pitney Bowes has helped me build a network of friends from the work that we have done serving our clients. It was a fun but semi-hazardous working environment because of all that lifting and transporting of packages and boxes to our client's mailroom.

The pay was a very low, but I do recommend this job to anyone looking to enter the office as clerk.
Productive and fun workplace. Great learning Experiences.
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON25 June 2015
This was a temporary position during the postage rate change period.

A day's work involved the company's clients making inbound calls for assistance preparing and updating their postal machines to be ready for the upcoming new rate changes and then to confirm that the machines were successfully updated.

Learned how to handle call centre phone inquiries.

Management was a wonderful group of people, easy to speak to and always willing to listen and help me at all times.

Co-workers were helpful to each other and loads of fun.

Management staff always positive and provided us with treats and had weekly contests and other incentives. We were constantly motivated to do our best.
Pros
New learning experience. Great Management, Staff and Co-Workers.
Too many turnaround
Outsourcing Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 June 2015
Did not enjoy my 5 months there because of business decisions and all the turnaround. In 5 months, I have changed manager 3 times and their vision is not mine
Fantastic place to work
Receiver/Material Handler/Parts and supplies (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Ontario12 May 2015
A job experience with a friendly environment that has a great balance between work and friendships. A job that when you wake up you look forward to going.
Good company good people but 12hrs shift work night and day is too much
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON7 May 2015
Its a great company for those who don't mind the shift work or 3 12 hours days in a row
coworkers are nice and helpful when again there are always some bad apple
Pros
2 long weekends a month
Cons
2 weeks nights 2 weeks days 12 hrs not fun
Excellent work environment
Account manager (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON23 February 2015
Pitney Bowes is a great place to work. The people and culture at Pitney Bowes makes you want to come back to work everyday. I learned a lot from my time here at Pitney Bowes with help from the managment team and support personal I am able to say I and excellent at my position of account manager.
Great benefits package
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ajax, On11 February 2015
Log in to phones and computer and immediately start to reach out to customers to up sell and take care of customer inquiries.

I have learned loads of information on varieties of office equipment.

The hardest part of the job is knowing that there is no room for advancement.

Most enjoyable part is working with people who make me smile on a daily basis.
Pros
Amazing people
Cons
Dying industry
Order management specialist (Current Employee) –  Ajax22 January 2015
Pitney Bowes is a good place to work, I have learned a few different areas of the company and enjoy my time working with my co workers
Stressful place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Canada2 January 2015
A typical day at work includes hours of conference calls, providing ad hoc support, meeting project deadlines, collaborating with team members to reach a consensus on various business decisions, troubleshooting various systems/issues and contributing to the overall operational efficiency of the center.

Challenges include time management and low employee morale as resources are spread too thin to cover all critical requirements. Employees are expected to incorporate more and more tasks into their current role that were previously assigned as separate full time positions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team of people and having agile flexibility.
Pros
Flexible hours, co-workers, vacation package
Cons
Expectations and responsibilities are unrealistic in volume and without fair compensation.
Excellent work environment
HR Virtual Generalist (Former Employee) –  St-Laurent, Quebec10 December 2014
Excellent work environment, agile workplace, great management team
Great Management, Lack of Advancement
Shipper/Receiver for NorQuest College Site (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2014
I loved the people I worked with here and the manager at our location is a truly awesome guy!

I learned how to use peoplesoft and even found a faster way to receive with the program.

I disliked the attitude of the higher management, they were quite derogatory and unrealistic in their expectations

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the amount of stuff going in and out.

The most enjoyable part of working here was not only my co-workers, but the people at this location. They made it worthwhile coming to work every day.
Pros
Good People, Paid Christmas Vacation
Cons
Lack of Advancement
n/a
Offline Resolution Admin Agent (Former Employee) –  Ajax5 October 2014
Phones
Cash on accounts
Accounts receivable
Name and address changes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pitney Bowes. Our community is ready to answer.