At Pioneer Petrotech Services Inc our Field Service Technicians are highly trained on-site instrumentation technicians who utilize equipment designed for the harsh wellbore environments to provide electronic data capture solutions ranging from Permanent Downhole Monitoring System (PDMS) completions to production optimization. Using electronic data capture solutions that are highly portable, you will access various locations, some inaccessible by conventional modes of transportation.
Working in a highly technical team environment you will utilize your electronics, mechanical and/or cased-hole background to run specialized equipment to provide electronic data capture solutions for our Domestic and International clients.
Some of these data capture solutions include:
- Downhole sensors with surface data acquisition (PDMS)
- Real-time / memory surface data capture (SDA)
- Remote wireless data transfer (RDT)
- Memory recorders for wellbore data capture
- Geothermal Memory logging
The Successful Candidate will:
- be legally able to work in Canada
- have industry related experience, willing to train right person
- be organized and capable of preparing for successful job completion prior to project departure
- display good time management, organizational and computer skills
- be able to identify and assist in solving software & hardware issue
- have a strong mechanical aptitude
- be technically capable of developing solutions in a dynamic and changing environment
- have all industry required safety certifications
- possess a clear, valid class 5 driver’s license
- be experienced in driving a full-sized service truck and pulling trailers
- be able to drive off road in adverse road & weather conditions
- hold a current valid passport
- be available for extended absences from home; both domestically and internationally
- find any instrumentation or electronics knowledge to be an asset
- find any knowledge of wellbore completions to be an asset
In addition to your positive attitude and desire for a challenge, you must be able to communicate to your supervisor and co-workers effectively, both written and orally, keeping employer information confidential and work independently on daily routine tasks.
How to Apply
Please forward your
- Resume (CV),
- Driver’s Abstract
- and Salary Expectations
Pioneer Petrotech Services is a global leader in research, development, and manufacturing of high quality downhole pressure and temperature...