- Assist engineers with initial design and drawing requirements
- Produce layouts of equipment and electrical systems, which meet client specifications
- Preparation and creation of technical plans and design drawings for electrical systems such as; area classification, single lines, motor schematics, electrical schematics, control panel design, interconnections, PLC I/o drawings, cable schedules, lighting calculations, cable tray layouts, conduit and cable schedules, heat trace layouts, building layouts
- Coordinate project drawings with project managers and others
- Ensure that the projects’ needs are met in a timely and effective manner
- 1-2 Years Oil & Gas Design Experience Required.
- 1-2 Years AutoCAD Experience Required.
- Knowledge of hazardous area electrical systems
- Familiar with the Canadian Electrical Code
- Experience reading PID's is an asset
We thank all who apply however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Additional information about Pioneer Engineering can be found at www.pioneerengineering.com
Indeed - 19 months ago