- Independently complete technical drawings; PFD, P&IDs, Plot plans, ISOs, BOMs and GAs;
- Prepare equipment layout and 3D piping design;
- Prepare material lists, line lists and project drawing lists as required;
- Participate in the vendor drawing review process;
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience with EPCM environment
- Proficient in AutoCAD, CadWorx and Navisworks;
- Working knowledge of discipline specific skills, codes and standard practices;
- Strong attention to detail, able to self-check and produce accurate designs;
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all who apply however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Additional information about Pioneer Engineering can be found at www.pioneerengineering.com
Pioneer Engineering Inc. is a multi-disciplined EPCM company with a proven track record of success. We specialize in the engineering design,...