PINTY'S DELICIOUS FOODS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Don't waste your time.
klik klok (Former Employee), paris, ONMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Decent money
Cons: poor management, no training, lack of respect, unprofessional behavior
My first day of work with this company I was very excited! Had all the makings to be a great place. Until you see everyone and just how disorganized and frantic everyone is, no one knows what anyone is doing. Upon arriving to pintys I had to make a stop in the office, and as I stand there waiting for an answer to a question, all I hear is the Supervisor (I believe she was) yelling about my question, very unprofessional, and extremely disrespectful. Then I went inside to start my shift and I was left alone in a hallway to wait for someone for approx. 20 minutes, before a supervisor came and took me somewhere else since the person clearly wasn't coming back. Then after starting out on the floor, I received roughly 40 minutes of training before the person training me had finished up her shift and left me to run a whole machine while waiting for the next shift. 30 minutes later NO ONE came to replace her. So here I am first day, and 40 minutes of training trying to run this machine that keeps messing up, and receiving dirty looks. Numerous times I asked for help but the majority of the employees didn't speak English or pretended not to anyways. Finally I found someone willing to help, and got a lead hand, they then proceeded to "help" if you want to call it that, for roughly 10 minutes and left to not be seen again.
Productive workplace, Lots of friendly people.
Re-pack (Former Employee), Paris, ONJuly 12, 2013
Pros: three breaks, being able to go outside and come back in.
Cons: cold inside, a bit slippery at times.
Going into work at Pinty's was always a joyful experience. The people there were always so friendly and helpful. The three breaks we had we nice, and we were able to go outside to warm up/ enjoy the sunshine!
Nice company that make great products.
refrigeration B (Former Employee), Paris, ON/Port ColborneOctober 11, 2012
Pros: great leadership
Cons: long hours
Pinty's makes some of the best products in Ont. Thay have some of the best leaders in the industry. I enjoyed working for them.
Company is nicely family oriented
Continuous Improvement Manager (Former Employee), Oakville, OntarioMarch 13, 2012
After starting at Pintys as an external auditor, I was offered a position as a Continuous Improvement manager. After nearly three years, the department was terminated.

The company was very flexable with my schedule for school and family.