PINTY'S DELICIOUS FOODS Employee Reviews in Canada

Buys working
Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 11, 2016
Here is a very busy company.Work environment clean and each employee seriously rapid completion of their work. The boss seriousness and work hard.
Pros
Delicious free lunch
good food
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMarch 4, 2016
good food but the company seemed to wonder what direction to go. Seems like they have found their way these days and best wings in the country.
Very disorganized, terrible management, disrespectful to employees
line worker (Former Employee) –  parisSeptember 19, 2015
I worked there for approximately three years just because I needed the money. Favouritism is a huge part with where you get in the company and if your a lead hand you get away with murder because the supervisors haven't got a clue what is going on so they take the word of lead hands to always be true,,,,its disgusting. Whenever a supervisor puts something into effect it lasts maybe a week and is never re-in forced again therefore going back to the old way till they the supervisor get caught on it by cfia then they blame workers and act surprised....huge turnover of staff and supervisors...but from what I learnt there the supervisors get there direction from head office who hasn't got a clue what is happening don't even think they know how miserable the employees are and the morale is very low. They do a major clean up before head office or audits visit but isn't' like that normally as very disorganized, lots of waste of product people not properly trained and they don't give a hoot about health and safety just get the job done no matter how and if smoke and dust is bothersome oh well put on a painters mask which does nothing. A lot of physical work. Surprised this company hasn't been shut down!!!! Wouldn't eat this product after seeing how its handled.
Pros
going home
Cons
everything
Don't waste your time.
klik klok (Former Employee) –  paris, ONMarch 29, 2015
My first day of work with this company I was very excited! Had all the makings to be a great place. Until you see everyone and just how disorganized and frantic everyone is, no one knows what anyone is doing. Upon arriving to pintys I had to make a stop in the office, and as I stand there waiting for an answer to a question, all I hear is the Supervisor (I believe she was) yelling about my question, very unprofessional, and extremely disrespectful. Then I went inside to start my shift and I was left alone in a hallway to wait for someone for approx. 20 minutes, before a supervisor came and took me somewhere else since the person clearly wasn't coming back. Then after starting out on the floor, I received roughly 40 minutes of training before the person training me had finished up her shift and left me to run a whole machine while waiting for the next shift. 30 minutes later NO ONE came to replace her. So here I am first day, and 40 minutes of training trying to run this machine that keeps messing up, and receiving dirty looks. Numerous times I asked for help but the majority of the employees didn't speak English or pretended not to anyways. Finally I found someone willing to help, and got a lead hand, they then proceeded to "help" if you want to call it that, for roughly 10 minutes and left to not be seen again.
Pros
Decent money
Cons
poor management, no training, lack of respect, unprofessional behavior
Productive workplace, Lots of friendly people.
Re-pack (Former Employee) –  Paris, ONJuly 12, 2013
Going into work at Pinty's was always a joyful experience. The people there were always so friendly and helpful. The three breaks we had we nice, and we were able to go outside to warm up/ enjoy the sunshine!
Pros
three breaks, being able to go outside and come back in.
Cons
cold inside, a bit slippery at times.
Nice company that make great products.
refrigeration B (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON/Port ColborneOctober 11, 2012
Pinty's makes some of the best products in Ont. Thay have some of the best leaders in the industry. I enjoyed working for them.
Pros
great leadership
Cons
Company is nicely family oriented
Continuous Improvement Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, OntarioMarch 13, 2012
After starting at Pintys as an external auditor, I was offered a position as a Continuous Improvement manager. After nearly three years, the department was terminated.

The company was very flexable with my schedule for school and family.

2.8