Pinnacle

Pinnacle Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun but very hard work
Stage crew (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: great opportunity to see london
Cons: hard work and unsociable hours
I cannot say wether this is the hardest job for young people or not but crewing is not for everyone. There is no typical day as we get calls which can differ in every way ( time/place ). I've had alot of fun working for Pinnacle. Unfourtunately, management got me really down, therefore, I've decided to look for a permanent job placement so I dont need – more... to travel up to 6 hours, (there and back) as some jobs can easily happen to be outside London. Although sometimes work got a little challenging, I've never had a problem with the work it's self. I loved working in a team , it taught me that with the right application of resources and time , anything can be accomplished. Hardest part of the job was definitely the heavy material we were required to carry. Although this job is physically difficult ,live event companies allowed us to see places where we would normally never get to. – less
Productive and challageing
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), La Mesa, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: the job is different almost daily. which allows me to do my best work.
Cons: time restruction that can occur when over welmed with projects scheduling is more work than time.
start by walking and cleaning the property.
Follow that with work orders for the residence or preplanned projects either on my primary property or assist on one of 15 other properties.
The type of projects are plumbing, apartment revamping, carpentry, dry wall, and any other type of repairs.
I work with vendor and suppliers for this company.

I have – more... increase my ability to increase those skill sets by adding counter and sink refinishing. Price cost analogist for the projects to determine whether in house out sourcing is best.

The management here are some of the best I have worked with.

My co-worker are also excellent. I would hate to leave.

Completing all of the work on time. Was difficult until lately. When I started the properties were in such bad shape from the person I replaced, (who was here 20 years), that it has taken 7 1/2 years to get to a place of quality and repair.

The work. I like challenges, I like to work hard and see results. – less
Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 26, 2013
Great experiences traveling and working in different plays in the country. Applying microseismic technology and interpretation to hydraulic fracturing treatment optimization is highly rewarding and interesting.
Pinnacle Review
Marketing Director/ Leasing Manager (Former Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 24, 2013
Pros: locations nationwide
Cons: stability not guaranteed
Pinnacle is a fee management company who manages assests nationwide. Since Pinnacle is a fee management company, your building may be sold at anytime giving their employees a 60-90 day notice. The new company taking over the building may hire you on if they feel you are a valued asset to ease their transition. The pay is great if stability is not what – more... you are looking for. – less
Fun and very productive place of work.
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee), Warwick, RINovember 20, 2013
Pros: working with great people.
I was lead sales for all TV's here. They were mostly top of the line SMART TV's. I was to maintain the showroom and displays. Working with customers was enjoyable. I always enjoy the challenge of upselling. The management here was great to work with. We enjoyed our day and had fun while maintaining a serious atmosphere.
best place i ever worked
Field Service Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 19, 2013
wish i would of never left. it was a horrible mistake. it was a great job with awsome benifts and excellent managment team.
Temp
Freight Associate (Former Employee), Tullytown, PANovember 18, 2013
I was not there long enough to get a proper review and was laid off due to my manager leaving the company.
Productive & Enjoyable Work Place
Leasing consultant (Current Employee), Lithonia, gaOctober 28, 2013
Pros: excellent management
Great staff along with continuous training to better employees. I've learned wonderful management skills from this company. The average work day here is busy but enjoyable.
fun work place
Document Prep Clerk / Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 27, 2013
great learning experience
fun work environment
flexible hours
taught me to stay organized
great management
It was a great company.I like the workplace n environment.
Landscaper/Laborer (Former Employee), Irmo, SCOctober 13, 2013
The company, just get slow in the winter's months. I had great co-workers because we work together as a team n beat most of our deadlines. What I like the most was we come together n have little cookouts.
Wonderful and fun workplace.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Kokomo, INSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: job advancement
Cons: long hours
This job had advancement for those who worked hard and wanted to learn. A lot of work of course, but fun learning.
the company working atmosphere is very good
Project Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Kochi, KLAugust 30, 2013
Pros: free transportation, food and accomodation
Cons: just working hours 8
work starts from morning 9 to 5pm
i learned management skills
co workers are helpful and friendly
completing the tasks when we dont have much time
the boss also joins hands in completeing the tasks
Ensure optimum use of inventory through tracking equipment, locations, and installed applications.
PC Repair Technician/Inventory Management (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 21, 2013
Create or update Oasis Inventory Database to confirm hardware and software.
Coordinate with desktop support personnel to ensure task completion and support of the lifecycle process.
Upgrade off-lease workstations with newer hardware and re-image software – more... to latest applications. – less
pinnacle
Emeritus (Current Employee), Grove City, OHAugust 19, 2013
it is a nice place to work,its a easy job nice people to work with,
Fun workplace
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 10, 2013
Pinnacle is a fun place to work also like working with the co-workers
productive service
OFFICE SECRETARY (Former Employee), IbadanJuly 7, 2013
the knowledge of the job as given the ability and capability of how to deal softly with the customers, no matter what a customer say to you, all you need to say is YES SIR/MA because customers are always right.
Productive and GREAT work culture
Help Desk Software Specialist (Former Employee), Maitland, FLJune 20, 2013
Pros: positive enviroment
Cons: got laid off
The culture at the corporate office was outstanding, nothing I had experienced with any previous employers. They always tried to be positive and involve all the employees and had activities that included the families of the employees. Everyone was super friendly and helpful.
Senior Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 9, 2013
Have worked for Pinnacle for over 12 years. At the same property.
Large Property Management Company
Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Maitland, FLJune 3, 2013
Typical day is 8:30 - 5:30; I've grown and learned a lot both personally and professionally while working at Pinnacle. As with any job there are pros and cons, good days and bad days, good managers and bad managers. For the most part, my experience at Pinnacle has been positive but I am ready for a new set of challenges and responsibilites.
People are nice
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee), Warwick, RIMay 26, 2013
The team members are nice. Management needs some work. Morale is very low.

About Pinnacle

Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Pinnacle – Read more