Pinnacle Employee Reviews

hard palce to find meaningful work
Temporary Labour (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 August 2017
If you really need to work and make some money then I guess this place will do, however this is a last resort kind of thing. very hard to find shift and the temp work is very less desirable.
Pros
will alway hire
Cons
poor shifts and work
Great place to work if you want to get more comfortable driving.
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
Overall the job was easy going. Most of the day is spent looking after the vehicles, dealing with customers and driving around the GTA. If you don't mind long hours this job will keep you busy.
Pros
Driving the latest models of vehicles
Cons
Long Hours
Always different
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Weston, MB5 May 2017
Arrived at management office at 6:00am to be assign which area of the city I'll be working for temporary for. Anywhere from factory to warehouse or stores.
Sobeys cash and carry
Temporary general labour work (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 April 2017
The was work was great, manger was fun to work for, The job was super awesome, hard thing was not solving questions that you didn't have answers for,.
Pros
Discount lunch
Cons
9hrs
Do not believe the job positions
Applicator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 March 2017
Applied by email. Then received one call daily and an email to complete the assessments. Cost a lot of time to complete this. Call the phone number for the next step over five times. No one answered. Finally, connected. Then ask about your info about finding what type of jobs instead of asking about the applied job. POOR EVER!
Pros
Fake jobs and poor assessments
Great work area environment with friendly and caring team leaders and trainers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2017
It was a great place to work at and I like the wide open area in work place. The follow employees where very friendly and accomplished people with a great work ethic. I was very happy working at my placement and I enjoyed my experience alot.
Pros
Free beverages like coffee and water.
Cons
Repetitive work.
Good
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 December 2016
Good place to find good work and steady
Constantly getting better working with people.
Different types of work and various hours to work
Horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 October 2016
This company is horrible. They make you do testing and don't bother to respond or find jobs for you. Yet they advertise that they have positions. DO NOT APPLY FOR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM! LIARS
Pros
Horrible staff
Cons
Horrible
Good Place to help look for full time work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 September 2016
hard work,
learned a lot about general labour,
steady and hard workers finding you work for the whole week or contract work
random people that can be easy to work with or hard to work with from time to time
learning new things and expected to know it off hand
good hours depending on your work history
Pros
paid every week
Cons
work locations
Don't work here
Loewen windows (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 August 2016
Very good hard work but treat you bad i worked for 4 months refuge to give me notice and let go with no wrong and kick out. No writing notice bad management. Hours were good love the long weekends.
Pros
Nice hours
Cons
Bad managemnt
Temporary job, Temporary Placement, Minimum Wage
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Manitoba9 August 2016
You are never offered a position with any company, it’s cheaper for them to pay temporary workers and replacements and if a company should want to hire you permently, they would have to pay pinnacle a hefty amount for you.

Pinnacle is ok to work for, but they can be unorganized and not on top of things.

This company is there when you have nothing else. Its temporary and that is what people should expect temporary position for a temporary company.

It is tiring to just adjust in an employment and then it ends even after a few extensions. Especially when you like the job and people.
Pros
You have a temporary job when you don't have anything else.
Cons
Its a temporary job with no advancment or permenent placement and you are paid minimum wage.
light industrial laborer
tempory laborer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Mb22 October 2015
I was sent out to various assignments throughout the city these were all temporary assignments. I work well with others and enjoyed all assignments.
Pros
temp jobs
management is poor
general (Former Employee) –  winnipeg15 May 2015
Why would anyone want to work for Pinnacle.? Go out and get a job by yourself you do not need these people to find you any job that they say is good for you, insists that you will be getting a good wage because that is what Pinnacle wants to pay you. Not fair. You are worth what you know you are worth. Don't for get that.
Showing up at work with my pants on backwards still half asleep
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 March 2015
The management was kind of strict, well, they don't hire people that are lazy. They always look for positive-minded people who strive for success and they found a real hard-working employee which is me, and I never gave in until the job was completed in a day, I never cared if I was working overtime on my mother's birthday, I still had to get it done. I would get different co-workers every single day sometimes, the company agency sends me out to different job sites almost 3 to 4 times in a week for casual work. The hardest part was to get up every morning at 4:30 to 5:30 just to check-in to see if there was work available. A typical day at work would never be boring, I was always at task and sometimes I would lose track of time and next thing you know it's 1:30 pm thinking it was only 10:30 am. Pinnacle has made me learn how to get up early in the morning to start off my day working hard. That's the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
I had to bring my own lunch, sometimes we do get free lunches if we work hard every week.
Cons
Yes, there would always be overtime atleast 2 or 3 times a week..
they pay you minimum wage when everyone else that works for the customer not pinnacle gets more and pinnacle keeps the difference for getting the job
labourer (Former Employee) –  winnipeg25 September 2014
they only pay weekly not daily like other tem agencies and they always play favourites its not equal at all and your never going to get a full week of work unless thats the contraact you got on but thats rare its usually day by day. and they allway amke you think when your applying that your going to get thejob you thought but you never do its just them advertiseing them selve to get more sucker to work for them
Pros
you dont have to work if you dont ask for work to be employed
Cons
your under payed and no it the whole time its a very temporay solution to paying bills
awesome
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 June 2014
never a dull day on the job. all the supervisors were nice and was never sent to a place that was too demanding.
shuttling and washing cars
SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  pearson airport20 May 2014
the job is easy...it is just basic..just need to drive clean cars to the airport and grab dirty cars and wash them...
Unstable
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 February 2014
Very unstable hours, never too sure on whether or not there's going to be work, need more stability
Fun while working with others
Laborer/various positions (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 January 2014
I liked the various jobs that they sent me to
I got valuable experience that helped me decide what I liked and what I didnt like in certain jobs

Thus letting me know what I wanted to do in the future
Pros
easy jobs
Cons
irregular hours
To gain exrtra work experience with Pinnacle in other work fields
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 May 2013
fast paced
Hard work
Supervised good throughout Versa cold
the hardest part of the job at versa cold is the hard Lumping job we do and I really enjoy the breaks to cool off and relax tense muscles
and dont think I am getting paid as much as expected for the hard labor jobs at versa cold

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval