Pinnacle Employee Reviews

productive place to work
Workforce Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TX13 October 2017
Great place to work. It can be fast paced on some days. Management is interested in everyone's success. Workplace culture is team work, collaboration and high productivity.
Workplace Culture
Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZ10 October 2017
This job is a great job; employees are nice, good commute, and sweet patients. The work load is crazy; not that much communication; job descriptions are not valid. The management is great, but needs improvement. Stress will come to this job.
Pros
Free Lunches; Free coffee; Reps
Cons
Short lunch; busy; irate patients
It is good becuase your always hard working and you can have a laugh with the people you're working with
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Oswestry, Shropshire6 October 2017
I find it very good working here but I feel like it's not the right job for me becuase I'm finding it very hard , and I want to look at different jobs and find different experiences so I can find something that I would like to do in the future
Enjoyabe work atmosphere
Kitchen Helper (Current Employee) –  Stanley, ND3 October 2017
I have a wonderful kitchen manager. She makes work enjoyable. Also my co workers are fun to work with as well.
We work in a fast paced store which means we are always busy.
Pros
Good about giving time off whenever the need
Cons
Rude customers
Great workplace
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, DE1 October 2017
Pinnacle is a great, fast paced work environment. The hours are really convenient. You will interact with many different types of people. Teamwork and reliability are essential
Fun bus stressful
Technician (Former Employee) –  Rock, AR23 September 2017
The pharmacy director doesn't really know what she's doing and the techs do most and often all of the work. They can only have 1 full time tech so you'll only be part time. Frankly the amount of work and stress is not worth the pay. Other employees are nice and welcoming but some are rude and also don't know what they are doing.
Cons
No breaks if in pharmacy
the work was fun like getting paid to workout
Repack (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA19 September 2017
freight handling/ Repack was actually fun it was like a workout throwing over 11,000 cases a day from 20 Lbs to 80 Lbs i loved the sweat it was like getting paid to workout. just didn't like that it was temporally jobs. i was with Pinnacle for over two, years and work at over 4 different job sites.
great opportunity
Recruiter/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, MD5 September 2017
Working with Pinnacle was a very good experience. It was a laid back atmosphere but when we got a job order, it was a shared job. I was hoping to get more hours a week.
Pros
Laid back office
Cons
not enough hours
Very stressful and unorganized
Cashier/Kitchen prep and opener/customer service (Former Employee) –  Kalkaska, MI3 September 2017
I would never recommend that anyone work here (Arby's in Kalkaska). They treat their employees like dirt and have no heart. The only thing good was my first manager,(when I started) she was caring, but the company and the general manager and the newer managers were not. Horrible. They made you do things against health and food regulations that were unsafe just to earn the $$ from the sales.
Pros
Working with people, and taking care of customers
Cons
The management and the environment
Productive & Enjoyable workplace
general worker (Former Employee) –  Diep River, Western Cape29 August 2017
I work at a pharmaceutical company whom supply pharmacies with our range of stock nationally
I start my day off by picking and packing order, once that is completed I prepare it for delivery.
I have to ensure that the fragile stock is well secured and packed precisely so that we have no damages when delivery takes place. I also have to ensure accurate measurements for delivery which include the weight and height of the boxes.
Even though our days at Pinnacle are very demanding my colleagues and I get along very well, the teamwork is good and we assist each other when difficulties or problems arise.
Our management team is very strict as they should be, but very helpful when support is required.
I would say that the hardest part of my job is ensuring that the stock is delivered in good order as I will be held accountable for damaged stock and my signature is on the documents.
The most enjoyable part of my day is having a team that I can rely on should things get hard.
Pros
only job available at the time with no experience needed
Cons
not the field that i am interested in and no place for growth
careless
Second Operator and Inspector (Current Employee) –  Batavia, NY28 August 2017
Management dont care about their employees injured employees who get hurt on the job which happens more than it probably should are talked down to they have no respect for anyone
Pros
time flies because you stay busy
Enjoyable part of job
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MN3 August 2017
Enjoyed being out on the road, meeting new people, calling on business's, and making positive things happen for each business. Would have liked to stay working longer but the economy was not good all over the U S in 2008. However, it was an exciting challenge to dig for more business and make things happen.
Pros
Seeing beautiful areas
Cons
Too much back biting about workers.
A good learning experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MD26 July 2017
A good place to work and a good learning experience. Overtime is required a lot. hours is very flexible not permanent. there is a lot of mandatory weekends.
Pros
Great healthcare benefits
Cons
Not enough vacation time
Higher than average wage for warehouse work but be careful
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 7822624 July 2017
It's better if you are physically fit as the job is at periods intensely physical. Managers give lip service to safety over productivity but you have to be really careful and mind your own safety as you will be working in close proximity to fork lifts. The work area is old air force base so floor is magnetized iron composite. You will need very good shoes to avoid damaging your feet/joints. Wage is well above average for this type of work. Warehouse work is not a career path if you are not an immigrant so for non immigrants this is a end of career or beginning of career type job. Lots of non English speakers are employed at this warehouse. There are some lulls of work in the day and some of the work leaders allow you to relax, some however want a pretense of busy-ness at all times. This is not an air conditioned warehouse so prepare to sweat in the summer.
Pros
Environment is friendly
Cons
no AC
Waking up every morning became a shore
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NV24 July 2017
Nothing about this job was enjoyable from regionals always siding with the liars and back stabbers and and property managers going in and altering time sheets, endless phone calls, texts and emails giving one little to no personal time
Pros
N/a
Pinnacle
Regional Maintenance Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO17 July 2017
Pinnacle has a great culture with excellent upper management. It is 3rd party management and has some of the instability that comes with that. However it is a truly great company to work for.
Pros
Great Upper Managment
Cons
3rd Party
Typical Corporate Place
Frieght Handler (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MD14 July 2017
If you work hard you'll be liked. Very physically demanding job for entry level employees. Management plays favorites. Middle management gets hung out to dry. You work side-by-side with your customer which can be both a good and a bad thing.
Pros
They promote from within
Cons
Management plays favorites
Good company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Parker, CO27 June 2017
Good company to work for. Opportunities in area and throughout Colorado. Good benefits and culture. Opportunities to advance within company if willing to relocate. Even though large corporation has a family owned company type of feel.
Productive fun workplace very caring and family oriented
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FL14 June 2017
Pinnacle is a great company to work for. They are very caring and family oriented. They put on several events throughout the year to keep things in the workplace fun and entertaining.
Pros
Positive family oriented workplace!
Cons
Minimal Advancement if non-accounting
Working as second class citizens
Receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, WA13 June 2017
We work side by side with a second company that makes significantly more for easier work; they also don't invite us to most their community lunches and things like that. Infact we postpone our breaks so as not to intrude into the lunch room and spoil their fun
Pros
Will hire anyone
Cons
Hard work, bad pay, poor treatment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.