Pinnacle Employee Reviews in Canada

Don't work here
Loewen windows (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 20, 2016
Very good hard work but treat you bad i worked for 4 months refuge to give me notice and let go with no wrong and kick out. No writing notice bad management. Hours were good love the long weekends.
Pros
Nice hours
Cons
Bad managemnt
Temporary job, Temporary Placement, Minimum Wage
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  ManitobaAugust 9, 2016
You are never offered a position with any company, it’s cheaper for them to pay temporary workers and replacements and if a company should want to hire you permently, they would have to pay pinnacle a hefty amount for you.

Pinnacle is ok to work for, but they can be unorganized and not on top of things.

This company is there when you have nothing else. Its temporary and that is what people should expect temporary position for a temporary company.

It is tiring to just adjust in an employment and then it ends even after a few extensions. Especially when you like the job and people.
Pros
You have a temporary job when you don't have anything else.
Cons
Its a temporary job with no advancment or permenent placement and you are paid minimum wage.
light industrial laborer
tempory laborer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MbOctober 22, 2015
I was sent out to various assignments throughout the city these were all temporary assignments. I work well with others and enjoyed all assignments.
Pros
temp jobs
management is poor
general (Former Employee) –  winnipegMay 15, 2015
Why would anyone want to work for Pinnacle.? Go out and get a job by yourself you do not need these people to find you any job that they say is good for you, insists that you will be getting a good wage because that is what Pinnacle wants to pay you. Not fair. You are worth what you know you are worth. Don't for get that.
Showing up at work with my pants on backwards still half asleep
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMarch 3, 2015
The management was kind of strict, well, they don't hire people that are lazy. They always look for positive-minded people who strive for success and they found a real hard-working employee which is me, and I never gave in until the job was completed in a day, I never cared if I was working overtime on my mother's birthday, I still had to get it done. I would get different co-workers every single day sometimes, the company agency sends me out to different job sites almost 3 to 4 times in a week for casual work. The hardest part was to get up every morning at 4:30 to 5:30 just to check-in to see if there was work available. A typical day at work would never be boring, I was always at task and sometimes I would lose track of time and next thing you know it's 1:30 pm thinking it was only 10:30 am. Pinnacle has made me learn how to get up early in the morning to start off my day working hard. That's the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
i had to bring my own lunch, sometimes we do get free lunches if we work hard every week.
Cons
yes, there would always be overtime atleast 2 or 3 times a week..
they pay you minimum wage when everyone else that works for the customer not pinnacle gets more and pinnacle keeps the difference for getting the job
labourer (Former Employee) –  winnipegSeptember 25, 2014
they only pay weekly not daily like other tem agencies and they always play favourites its not equal at all and your never going to get a full week of work unless thats the contraact you got on but thats rare its usually day by day. and they allway amke you think when your applying that your going to get thejob you thought but you never do its just them advertiseing them selve to get more sucker to work for them
Pros
you dont have to work if you dont ask for work to be employed
Cons
your under payed and no it the whole time its a very temporay solution to paying bills
awesome
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 24, 2014
never a dull day on the job. all the supervisors were nice and was never sent to a place that was too demanding.
shuttling and washing cars
SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  pearson airportMay 20, 2014
the job is easy...it is just basic..just need to drive clean cars to the airport and grab dirty cars and wash them...
Unstable
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBFebruary 27, 2014
Very unstable hours, never too sure on whether or not there's going to be work, need more stability
Fun while working with others
Laborer/various positions (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJanuary 7, 2014
I liked the various jobs that they sent me to
I got valuable experience that helped me decide what I liked and what I didnt like in certain jobs

Thus letting me know what I wanted to do in the future
Pros
easy jobs
Cons
irregular hours
excellent employer to work with
General labourer/Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 14, 2012
good in getting opportunities, no pay checks delays, health working employess and coperative. excellent people to work with