Pinnacle Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
light industrial laborer
tempory laborer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MbOctober 22, 2015
I was sent out to various assignments throughout the city these were all temporary assignments. I work well with others and enjoyed all assignments.
Pros
temp jobs
Showing up at work with my pants on backwards still half asleep
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMarch 3, 2015
The management was kind of strict, well, they don't hire people that are lazy. They always look for positive-minded people who strive for success and they found a real hard-working employee which is me, and I never gave in until the job was completed in a day, I never cared if I was working overtime on my mother's birthday, I still had to get it done. I would get different co-workers every single day sometimes, the company agency sends me out to different job sites almost 3 to 4 times in a week for casual work. The hardest part was to get up every morning at 4:30 to 5:30 just to check-in to see if there was work available. A typical day at work would never be boring, I was always at task and sometimes I would lose track of time and next thing you know it's 1:30 pm thinking it was only 10:30 am. Pinnacle has made me learn how to get up early in the morning to start off my day working hard. That's the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
i had to bring my own lunch, sometimes we do get free lunches if we work hard every week.
Cons
yes, there would always be overtime atleast 2 or 3 times a week..