Do you have an organized, detail-oriented personality? Do you focus on ensuring accuracy in your work? If you enjoy an independent work environment and have strong data entry skills, this is a great opportunity for you to work with a top Manitoba company.
What you will do
- Collect and store relevant data
- Extract and analyze system data
- Create and distribute reports as required
- Graph data according to project needs
- Assist in locating missing information and making corrections to data
- Previous data entry experience an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office abilities, including Excel, Word (and Macros)
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate records
- Capacity to work well independently
- Strong command of the English language (verbal & written)
If you would like to be considered for the data analyst position, or would like more information, please email your resume to Courtney Czezowski at courtney @ pinnacle.jobs quoting the job number 5611.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.
Indeed - 16 months ago
POLLARD BANKNOTE LIMITED
- 4 days ago
- 10 days ago
- 5 days ago
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Pinnacle provides...