- Are you passionate about increasing the wealth of your clients?
- Are you a great communicator who enjoys building relationships?
Who is Pinnacle?
Pinnacle Wealth Brokers is an industry leader in Canada’s rapidly growing Exempt Market Industry. We offer experienced professionals multiple platforms to migrate mutual fund books of business onto platforms managed by respected portfolio managers. This allows our Representatives to reposition assets as is suitable for the client, while retaining existing sources of revenue.
We believe that the clients’ interests are best served when their portfolio has a diversified mix of public and private holdings.
Ideally you have a financial background either as a mutual fund representative, stock broker, or insurance agent.
Pinnacle Representatives are passionate, professional and competitive, and have a strong work ethic in order to succeed. Those who choose Pinnacle Wealth Brokers as their Dealer, align with our core values and purpose.
Pinnacle is a values and purpose driven organization. We value respect, integrity and commitment above all else, and it shapes the way we work and why we work. Pinnacle has carefully selected their dealer team based on their passion and enthusiasm for the industry, as well as their experience and expertise.
- The incumbent must possess superior communication, sales and service skills and have the desire and ability to build trust and long term relationships. In addition, the Investment Representative is expected to remain current on market conditions and industry updates.
- At least five years previous investment experience is required.
- A track record of compliant behavior within the Financial Services industry is required.
- A grade twelve (12) education supplemented with the Exempt Market (EMP) or Canadian Securities Course (CSC) are requirements.
- Completion of the CFP® designation within a two year period is recommended.