Pinnacle Wealth Brokers, establishing itself as one of the largest and fastest growing Exempt Market Dealers in Canada, has an immediate requirement for an Executive Assistant / Legal Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will display strong attention to detail and exceptional interpersonal skills. This individual, reporting directly to the CEO, will assume responsibility for coordinating contracts, general office administrative duties and providing direct assistance to the CEO and the Executive team. Strong preference will be given to individuals who have completed a Legal Assistant diploma from a recognized institution. Specifically, the candidate will have the ability to:
- Assist the CEO in day to day activities and scheduling.
- Assist the Corporate Compliance and Risk Management department in preparing and submitting all necessary regulatory filings.
- Accurately prepare legal documents and correspondence.
- Assist in the order processing function in preparing client flies, printing client statements or illustrations and assuring all paperwork is in order to submit files to business partners.
- Coordinate and maintain responsibility for client events
- Use initiative and good judgement to relieve the executive team of administrative detail.
- Gather materials, create and disseminate a weekly internal newsletter.
- Respond to client questions and emails in a timely matter
- Provide general office support and administration
The candidate shall possess:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an active office environment or a legal assistant diploma from a recognized post secondary institution .
- Strong computer skills with experience in MS Office, as well as a strong fundamental understanding of database applications.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in the day to day support of the Executive team.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with Candidate skills and experience.
Interested applicants can forward resumes in confidence to the email attached