Pinecrest Energy Inc. is looking for an experienced contract Plant operator to join our production operations group in the Red Earth Area. Reporting to the Field Foreman, you will be required to work 10-hour days, 8 days on, 6 days off. Some of the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure facilities are properly maintained to operational and regulatory standards,
- Trouble-shooting operational problems to minimize downtime as well as housekeeping duties,
- Accurately record production data on a daily basis,
- Effectively deal with operational problems, emergencies, third-parties, partners, regulatory agencies, stakeholders such as landowners and occupants and service companies, and
- Responding to afterhours call out alarms.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent, or
- Minimum 3 years of operating experience in the safe and efficient operation of pumping oil wells, oil satellites & batteries, gas compressors, pipelines and their associated equipment,
- Strong oral and written communication /organizational skills,
- Good mechanical abilities and aptitude with strong troubleshooting skills and a high level of attention to detail,
- The ability to work independently, be safety conscious and self-motivated, and compatible with others in a camp environment,
- Proficiency with computer programs for field data production capture, and
- A reliable truck with tools, cell phone with booster, quad/ATV, WCB coverage, $2 Million Liability insurance and up to date safety tickets.
This is a camp position. Lodging provided by Pinecrest Energy, as well as a food allowance.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
Indeed - 7 months ago