Pilz Automation Safety Canada LP, a world leader in safety controls, is a seeking highly motivated Technical Sales Engineer from the London area to sell automation safety controls and services. This position provides the opportunity to work from a home-based office to cover the Southwestern Ontario (Cambridge to Windsor) area.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Actively sell and support Pilz products within a multi-state
territory to machine manufacturers, integrators and end users
- Establish and promote long-term business relationships with new
and existing Pilz customers
- Find and develop new opportunities or applications for Pilz
- Maintain CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database
- Travel within territory required, occasional air travel will
also be required
- Minimum of 5–10 years of experience in industrial control
sales, with an understanding of automation and machine safety.
- BS or higher in Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering, or
other applicable technical degree or a combination of education
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Persons without a technical sales background will not be
Since 1948, Pilz, a family-owned company, has been setting standards in automation and control, and is most known today in the area of safety. We manufacture a full range of automation & control products. Our services start with product training and end at turnkey solutions for the safe automation of industrial machinery.
We offer a competitive salary including sales bonus, extended health care, dental, life, salary continuance and long-term disability insurance, as well as a company car.