Pilot Flying J

Pilot Flying J Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyed time working
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 19, 2015
Pros: Discounted food
Cons: Not everyone does there job
I enjoyed my time working here people were great I wasn't trained well but I'm a fast learner so that helped plus they were in middle if getting new manager so I wa trained one way then had to learn new way but over all it's a great company pay is good
Good people to work with.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 7, 2015
Clean the showers and washrooms. Mop floors. Keep the garbages empty. Go outside and empty garbages
Productive and great place to work
Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 29, 2014
Pros: discounted lunches, paid overtime, employee benefits
Cons: shifts on stat holidays
Management is awesome. Employee get on job training to keep increasing their skills. Pay rate is very good. I like their on job employee benefits.
fun work place.
Cashier (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 26, 2014
my typical day of work was hectic and very busy but time went by really fast, management and co workers were really friendly people to work with, i enjoyed my work enviroment. The hardest part of the job i found was probably the schedule, it was all over the place which i did not like, I enjoyed most of my time working for this company.
Don't Even go work in Red Deer Area
Manager (Former Employee), EdmontonJune 8, 2014
Company is not bad...The District Manager for Alberta is a Witch
Terrible Management
Cashier (Former Employee), TilburyMarch 29, 2014
Pros: discount on subway, health benefits.
Cons: terrible managment
My time at Flying J In Tilbury was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. To start, the managment are extremely rude and helpless. Empty promises and constant let downs from managers. Rarely did the store manager spend time on the floor, and when she did it was spent walking around like she had a clue how to operate the tils, computer or lottery.

The conversation and interactions with professional drivers is what made the job fun and entertaining at times.

This specific location was full of negativity, poor management, lies, broken promises and unfair treatment of staff. I would absolutley not recommend this store to anyone in terms of employment.
ALL THE MONEY FOR MANGERS
MANTAINCE AND DELI (Current Employee), WINNIPEG MBJuly 12, 2013
IF U THINK FLYING J PAY U GUD MONEY U THINKS WRONG IF U R WORKING VERY HARD DELI OR MAINTANICE PAY NO MORE THEN 11.50 BUT MANAGMENT EXPETED EVERY THING DONE.....
wrost place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Tilbury, ONJuly 8, 2013
no help from co workers, management in office all day long ,having supervisors and managers talk negative about employees daily.
Headquarters