Pillar To Post

Pillar To Post Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Small home based business
Owner and Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Longview, WAJanuary 5, 2015
Small home based business operated by my husband with my support.
Very nice enviorment, great training, fast paced
Senior Accounts Payables/Receivables Specialist (Former Employee), Alexandria, VADecember 20, 2013
Great company, I learned everything about television post production. This company specializes in packaging videotapes for broadcast primarily public TV. Clients include PBS, WNET, WETA, KLRU, KQED, INLE/ITVS, CAAM, Latino Broadcasting, National Geographic’s, Army News Watch others. Daily operations are QC’s, color correction, audio sweetening, caption encoding, DVI, uploading to FTP sites all areas of video and audio editing, duplications, up/down conversations etc…

My primary duties consisted of all AR/AP, monthly accounts reconciliation, managing all clients and vendors correspondence, preparing quotes, collections, preparing purchase orders, managing video stock room & library, ordering supplies, scheduling/tracking technicians projects and updating records accordingly. Plus, making duplications & labeling DVD-Rs, Blu-Rays & hard drive, shipping and receiving all masters and finals of broadcast video’s, and other office management duties.