Our application development practice is busier than ever and we’re always interested in good people to join our team. If you’re a professional coder with mobile, desktop, web, and database experience then we definitely want to hear from you. Ideally, you should have the following skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proficiency in developing native applications on one or more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- C++, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- proficiency in MSSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of database design
- Table normalization, efficient SQL queries (T-SQL), performance tuning
- Experienced with the Windows operating system
- Knowledge of writing complex code
- Ability to debug problems caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures
- Candidates strong in algorithms, data structures and analytical skills are highly preferred
- Experience in basic Network concepts
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and open to work on any programming language
- Open for Start-up kind of setup, take up end to end responsibilities and grow with the organization
Years Of Experience: 0-2
Certification: Official Certification would be an asset but not mandatory
If you think you're up to the challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed - 8 months ago
PiiComm is Canada's premier leader in Managed Mobility Services.
Mobility solutions from PiiComm empower organizations in the field...