PICS

PICS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
worse place to work
auditor (Former Employee), Salem vaJanuary 5, 2014
Cons: everything
They dont pay you for the time you work. Lie about how much you will make and take hours for travel. Can never get your pay check right.
Nice job if working with good coworkers
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 27, 2012
Pros: per diem, travel, hotel stay, relaxed work environment
Cons: certain hotels
I had more fun with PICS than Reliant. Transportation was more comfortable. PICS paid more per diem. The actual work is hard but not complicated. There's no clock watching because work isn't over until all the work is done. Virtually no customer service is involved. In my case at least. I worked with the employees at the store i was auditing. A relaxed – more... environment where everyone is working together to get the store counted accurately. They are technically your employers but it's possible to have fun and work too. You get to meet some pretty interesting people while working and traveling. PICS gave us more downtime to relax at our hotels. We'd travel to a centrally located hotel and travel to our stores from there. Which meant that our days were free to site see or just relax. With that other company we traveled all day and worked all night. Getting a good hotel is a lottery. Almost never do you get one with both a minifridge and microwave(some neither), working air conditioner, more than two pillows, a tv with audio/visual outputs, and a clean water dispenser on site. – less
Muscolinos Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), CAMay 25, 2012
Good place to gain Management experience and Inventory experience. Work hours are early morning (3/4Am or late night 10/11PM)
Proffesionalism, at home.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Burnsville, MNMay 11, 2012
Pros: work from home part of the time.
Cons: temporary.
On a day to day I would use different physical theraphy tools, such as leg braces, or a specially formatted Ipod that runs programs the promotes brain development.

The hardest part of the job was watching the children struggle to do simple daily tasks, but it was enjoyable to see them progress in their learning.
High Stress
Area Manager (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMarch 16, 2012
This company is highly stressful yet very challenging and can be exciting. Hours are difficult to get used to but the job entailed can be quite self assuring.