Pick-n-Pull

Pick-n-Pull Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
De corer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MONovember 9, 2014
Pros: discounts on parts, weekends off
Cons: weather conditions
We would work from 7- 4 Monday- Friday. I learn where a lot of motor mounts was in different vehicles, how they crush cars. They Management was very understanding and willing to work with you on most anything. My most co-workers was very awesome to work with, not a lot of problems at all and very caring. Working in the weather, anywhere from 110 degrees – more... to the negatives temperatures and being wet and very cold. My job was mostly easy. I enjoyed everything I did, great co workers, Awesome supervisor, pretty good company all the way around. – less
fun place to work
DMV Processor/Auto & Dismantler (Former Employee), Redding, CAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: love my co workers
Cons: pay
i learned alot about the industry of salvage yards, and the scrap prices vary from day to day
Non productive, horrible place to work
Vehicle Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Hammond, INJuly 10, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: short breaks, working outside no matter the weather.
Had to check in all vehicle store received for that day, rain, sleet, snow or hail.

I learned how to process titles, do payroll, edit time sheets in computer system, operate computerized point-of-sales system, and processing vendor payments.

The manager when I was there was horrible, he was never at work and he always left the assistance manager there – more... alone to do all the work.

Some of the co-workers that I worked with were lazy and didn't want to do there jobs.

The hardest part of the job was inventorying over a thousand vehicles in a day with the help of only one person.

The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling out of state to other stores for training and training other employees. – less
Hostile Environment
Loader Operator (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJune 15, 2014
Working at Pick-N-Pull was very difficult. There was heavy employee favoritism at play. Management was not helpful in times of need and often avoided stressful situations at all costs. There was a lot of underhanded activities and dishonesty, among management and those at the corporate level.
productive/team work
Customer Service/ Dispatcher/Dispatching (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2014
Pros: kept changing days off
Cons: healthcare/unorganized/favoritism
everyday was something different//the girls were amazing....great team work...the managers are the ones that had favoritism but over it was okay
Pick-n-pull
Customer Service (Former Employee), Cabot, ARMarch 1, 2014
Pros: family oriented
Cons: working every weekend
cool job gave me a steady income.
The job had great bosses I learned how to enter the cars into the pick-n-pull data base. the co-workers was great we were a family. the hardest part of the job was having to work every single weekend. the most enjoyable part of the job was that my bosses treated me like family.
Excellent Place to Work
Analyst (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Started as call center supervisor, when my talents with excel and access were noticed by VP of Vehicle Purchasing I was moved into an analyst role for the purchasing department. I was able to work with some excellent and very talented people.
Very fast paced
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Cabot, ARNovember 24, 2013
Pros: got free lunches ever month or so for stayin safe on the job.
Had an awful managment at the time I worked there. Cash handling all though the day on your feet all day along with cleaning. I loved the people I worked with although the turn over rate was crazy high there.
Title Clerk/Vehicle Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 17, 2013
The job was a great work environment until I moved to Portland Oregon and transfer to the Foster location. The management was horrible, it was not a diverse work place, they hire unethical people to be the buyers of the company, and its really hard to advance in position unless you're best buddies with management.
Great workplace.
Receptionist/Clerk (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: management.
A typical day at Pic-N-Pull would be coming in for work, greeting every customer and employee that walks through the door as I am the first person they see. Receiving the mail, Transmitting paperwork and filing paperwork. I've learned how to sharpen my Typing skills along with my social skills. Management Here could have been better and more organized. – more... My Co-Workers Became good friends because they are adaptable. The Most enjoyable part was just having a job in general and enjoying the job as is. – less
not bad work place
Man Power Temp (Former Employee), Merced, CAMay 13, 2013
Pros: employees
Cons: lot of favortism
it was not a bad place to work just had conflict of intrest with sales manager
VEHICLE PURCHASING AGENT (Current Employee), Sherwood, ORMay 10, 2013
Pros: free lunches for meeting safety goals
Cons: not enough hours for my department
I love my job there, but the hours are just not available. I am only offered 16 hours per week but the benefits offered are great. Management is very relaxed style and can work with your schedule. The co-workers all get along great. Sometimes the hardest part of the job is being out in the weather, extreme hot or cold and rain. I love talking with my – more... customers and vendors and sometimes being able to get more money for my customers for their vehicles. – less
productiveand fun place to work
csa/vpa (Current Employee), Modesto, CAMarch 19, 2013
a typical day i count in greet and get customers in help clean and mark parts do interchanges.
Great place to work at the corporate level.
Corporate Operations Trainer. (Former Employee), Corporate HQ in Rancho Cordova, CADecember 4, 2012
Pros: always offering up employee lunches and programs to mingle.
Cons: too short of an experience, company found this economy too tough.
Offered excellent educational programs for advancement.
open mind
front end laoder operater (Former Employee), fort worthSeptember 26, 2011
some of the manger act like the work like dog and at like ono one know anything and said lie about the work so than can look good

About Pick-n-Pull

Your old car could end up as part of a Malaysian office building if Schnitzer Steel Industries gets its steel jaws on it. The – Read more