Pick-n-Pull Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surrey B.C.April 6, 2015
I would help customers locate their parts or do store maintenance, I learned a lot about different parts on the vehicles
Productive and Fast paced
Cashier Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 22, 2013
A typical day at work involved lots of heavy lifting and continuous cleaning to maintain the show room. Bringing in inventory twice daily, such as tires and batteries.
greet customers and help them find what they need from vehicles and what parts they are looking for through our company website.Answering the phones and making sure that i have answered all customer questions and concerns. Always maintain communication with my managers and co-workers. Always apart of a team and work together to meet store deadlines and sales goals.
The management team is there for any questions customers or staff has, and they also monitor the staff and customer satisfaction. The hardest part of the job at the beginning was the filing system and MS office suite and knowing the order of how to do simple day to day tasks, near the end it became easier. The most enjoyable part of the job was the physical tasks and keeping busy always.
Pros
day time hours form 8 to 4
Cons
no benefits, no overtime