The Service representative repair and maintain miscellaneous equipment and laboratory instruments. The Candidate installs, assembles and adjusts a variety of products (LC/MS, GC/MS, HPLC, plate reader, etc.)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Instruments and systems verification and diagnostics using precision measuring devices;
- repair and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts;
- calibrate components and instruments according to the manufacturer's specifications;
- perform the scheduled preventive maintenance and complete reports of test and maintenance;
- clean work areas and equipment;
- complete various forms, prepare reports and follow guidelines related to his work.
- travel in various Canadian cities to respond to service calls (30 days/years).
- Collaborate with the R&D department.
Training & experience required
Education: Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of specialization (physics, chemistry,
engineering, electronics, etc.)
Years job-related experience: 2 to 5 years
Knowledge and skills required
Languages requested: English. Basic French an asset
Number of hours per week: 37.5 hours
Employment status: Permanent, full-time
Work place: Toronto / Montreal
Deadline to send your CV: 8 August 2014