Description of Company:
Physiomed is a Multi Disciplinary Patient Care organization with clinics located in the GTA and surrounding regions. Physiomed offers a complete range of coordinated rehabilitative services that includes: Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapy, Clinical Conditioning, and medical products.
Reporting to the Clinical Director, Physiotherapist and Chiropractor, the Kinesiologist/Active Care Specialist is primarily responsible for executing patient treatment plans (passive and/or active), listening and understanding patient’s needs, and ensuring that prescribed treatment plans are followed for the patient’s requirements and physical ability and that proper SOAP note taking is performed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
·Execute patient treatment plans assigned by Clinical Director, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist or Chiropodist and perform high quality customer service.
· Maintain high patient retention rate and ensure patients are booking appointments.
· Accurately document all SOAP notes, indications and contraindications while implementing active and passive programs.
· Attend and be active participant in Clinic rounds and Kin rounds.
· Actively seek out prospective patients and promote Physiomed products and services.
· Other Duties as needed by Supervisors Minimum Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of exercise prescription and supervision
· Knowledge of nutrition
· Dynamic and energetic personality
· Embraces and promotes clinical fitness approach
· Ability to motivate and inspire patients during treatment and or consultations
· Speaks clearly and persuasively and listens to get clarification before responding to questions.
- Ability to set priorities on a daily or weekly basis to ensure efficient operations. · Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement.
· Team player with ability to work with people from various backgrounds to achieve the best results.
· Takes a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
· Keeps current with new/different techniques to treat (Continuing education)
Please Note Physiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.