Do you have an interest in graphics and or photography?
Are you also interested in events and event coordination?
Then a Photostar Internship might be perfect for you!
- Design graphics
- Coordinate event details
- Organize business documents
- Equipment set-up and tear-down for events
- Attend events and help run Photostar equipment, interact with guests and clients
- Generally just be a rockstar
- Well organized
- Great people skills and generally nice to be around
- Excellent time-management
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs)
- Must have experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Technical camera and lighting knowledge is a plus
- Access to a car is a plus
- Okay if still in school!
- Part-time and Full-time Internships available
- Work days in the office
- Some nights available to attend events
Photostar is a growing company. We are a fully-automated digital photo studio that shoots editorial quality photographs using the same equipment used to shoot the cover of Vogue magazine. Guests not only get print-outs of their images, but they can also be emailed directly or uploaded to a facebook page.
We are at all of the coolest events and parties. Clients include:
- Holt Renfrew
- Soho House
- Top Shop
- Red Bull