Phoenix Quality

Phoenix Quality Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 21, 2014
Operations Manager of South East Region. Responsible for hire/terminate associates, sales and profitability. Travel 95%.
Phoenix Quality fostered growth, flexibility of management style, and great opportunity.
Regional Sales Manager and Senior Supervisor (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 14, 2013
Pros: comprehensive understanding of emotional intelligence, great business contacts, learning environment
Cons: 24/7 on site and on call, no insurance
My position at Phoenix required daily cold calling to set presentation appointments, meeting clients, and potential clients. Account management and supervising employees on clients sites. proper Maintaining supplies and required documents in field, making recommendations as well as implementing policies when needed in order to improve efficiency for – more... the client and also for Phoenix. Solely responsible for recruitment, onboarding, training, and coaching of all employees in my region. Document management of internal,proprietary and intellectual property of both Phoenix and all clients. 25% travel for sales presentations.

The most difficult task and responsibility I had was to maintain three shifts of dependable and trained staff for multiple sites. The most enjoyable part of my job was prospecting for new customers.

Diverse and ever changing environment in many manufacturing facilities,and constant maintenance of development and improvement to and for my workforce was very challenging and rewarding. I left with a wealth of experience and knowledge and many nnew business contacts and friends around the nation. – less