Phoenix Quality

Phoenix Quality Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Family place to work
Data Analyst/Receptionist Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Whitby, ONMay 3, 2015
Not a lot of room for advancement. Sometimes work was slow due to factory shut downs so not a lot to do when you would like to stay busy. All in all I enjoyed my 7 years there.
Fun Team, Lots Of Work
Quality Inspector (Current Employee), TorontoMay 1, 2015
Pros: Good Management Team, Get To Use iPads :)
Cons: Demanding Customers
Having lots of fun working with the Phoenix Quality Team.

The job is fun but demanding with lots of changes as client demands change. This keeps my days interesting at least and makes the time fly by.
Excellent work performance and very good relationship with the co-workers
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Oakville, ONApril 23, 2015
Quality Inspector specialist / Zero defect, my job was to check the IP of the different models that were assembled there. Check that everything was in accordance with the specification sheet. Color, models, part code.
productive work place
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), VaughanMarch 2, 2015
Non stop working paste, gain good knowledge of machine set up and assembling in a fast paste, management and co-workers were excellent in terms of training
No Room for advancement
Data Analyst/Receptionist Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Whitby, ONJanuary 17, 2015
Co-workers and higher management were great to deal with on a daily basis but there wasn't much room for advancement.
Very repetitive work, had to obey unions
Lead Hand (Former Employee), Whitby, ONDecember 3, 2014
It was like walking on eggshells every day trying not to disrupt the union. A lot of the time the scheduling was all over. They are always trying to make sure that they are not paying overtime.
Hard work and experience was satisfying
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Oakville, ONJune 9, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: work hours dependable on ford motor company
- The company likes to switch up various jobs, no one does one line of work; it's sometimes different.

- When I started it wasn't a very active job compared to other employees. Eventually, I did do many – more... other things including hard labor types and technical inspections that require constant memorization.

- I loved all the people that I've worked with, well most. Many knew my parents so they've had a more open mind and a kinder attitude towards me.

- The hardest part of many the jobs I did was the hours. I sort of got used to it within a couple of months. Most days were 10 hrs a day and sometimes even 6 hrs. Break times were pretty much 15-30 mins after 2 hrs of work.

- I really enjoyed what I've gained throughout that year, my work ethic has improved, organization, it even had an impact on my character, I still am usually shy or quiet but I've gained an open mind to new people and will to learn new things. – less
enjoyable people
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), WhitbySeptember 11, 2013
This was just a job i had during college, enjoyed the people i worked with, made for a fun environment while doing a boring job.
Still waiting...
Professional Phone Call Waiter (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONJuly 1, 2013
Probably one of the most disorganized and misguided companies I've ever worked for. I was hired May 10th, it is now July 1st and I have yet to work a single shift. They have called me twice between the two dates and both times said they would get me a shift as soon as possible....Still WAITING
Phoenix Quality fostered growth, flexibility of management style, and great opportunity.
Regional Sales Manager and Senior Supervisor (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 14, 2013
Pros: comprehensive understanding of emotional intelligence, great business contacts, learning environment
Cons: 24/7 on site and on call, no insurance
My position at Phoenix required daily cold calling to set presentation appointments, meeting clients, and potential clients. Account management and supervising employees on clients sites. proper Maintaining – more... supplies and required documents in field, making recommendations as well as implementing policies when needed in order to improve efficiency for the client and also for Phoenix. Solely responsible for recruitment, onboarding, training, and coaching of all employees in my region. Document management of internal,proprietary and intellectual property of both Phoenix and all clients. 25% travel for sales presentations.

The most difficult task and responsibility I had was to maintain three shifts of dependable and trained staff for multiple sites. The most enjoyable part of my job was prospecting for new customers.

Diverse and ever changing environment in many manufacturing facilities,and constant maintenance of development and improvement to and for my workforce was very challenging and rewarding. I left with a wealth of experience and knowledge and many nnew business contacts and friends around the nation. – less
Good way to make cash quickly but longterm employment is not accessible
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Oakville, ONDecember 20, 2012
Pros: fairly easy work, didn't need experience
Cons: no social interaction, long hours, boring
The plant would run from Monday to Friday regularly but sometimes it would be open Saturday and Sunday for short a duration (about 4 or 5 hours). An average work day would begin at 6:30 am and finish at – more... 4:30-5:00 pm. The night shift is from 5:00 pm to 4:00 but sometimes goes to 5:00 for overtime. Phoenix quality is a contract company that is used by Automodular for quality control and has no say on the hours of operation. If the Automodular workers want to stay for overtime (and get overtime pay), Phoenix must stay as well (overtime may not be possible at times, despite the same number of hours worked that night).
I learned at this job to be patient and to understand that sometimes a job doesn't have to be perfect, it can be 'just a job'.
The managers of Phoenix Quality, I have never met. I only had contact with the scheduling manager (who was not onsite) and my two supervisors (who were onsite). Both supervisors were competent however because of the easily misplaced nature of our time-slips, there were times when they would need to be reminded to sign or submit our time cards. Those time-slips were our only tangible way of proving we even worked.
This is not a social job. Because of the loud noise and the constant attention to detail every worker (both Automodular and Phoenix Quality), there is very little spoken interaction and most people wear noise cancelling headphones or earphones. Most everyone is pleasant but by the end of the day, everyone is pretty tired and worn out.
The hardest part of the job was the hours and pretty much zero security in the knowledge that you would work the next day. there are no benefits to staying there, other than a (sometimes) steady pay cheque.
The most enjoyable part of the job was how easy it was most of the time – less
quality inspecting parts
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 13, 2012
it was a good job gave me warehouse experience for my future... i liked the job the satff was amazingly nice... it was a great work place.... the pay was good
They will tell you anything to get you in the door
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Whitby, ONAugust 16, 2012
Probably one of the most disorganized and misguided companies I've ever worked for. Full of backstabbing supervisors who dislike each other and spread an unprofessional mantra.

About Phoenix Quality

Phoenix Quality is a leading and proactive quality inspection solutions provider with over 10 years of experience, and operations – Read more