Pros: great co-workers
Cons: work hours dependable on ford motor company
- The company likes to switch up various jobs, no one does one line of work; it's sometimes different.
- When I started it wasn't a very active job compared to other employees. Eventually, I did do many other things including hard labor types and technical inspections that require constant memorization.
- I loved all the people that I've worked with, – more... well most. Many knew my parents so they've had a more open mind and a kinder attitude towards me.
- The hardest part of many the jobs I did was the hours. I sort of got used to it within a couple of months. Most days were 10 hrs a day and sometimes even 6 hrs. Break times were pretty much 15-30 mins after 2 hrs of work.
- I really enjoyed what I've gained throughout that year, my work ethic has improved, organization, it even had an impact on my character, I still am usually shy or quiet but I've gained an open mind to new people and will to learn new things. – less