Phillips 66 Employee Reviews

Good Pay, Benefits, Terrible Management.
Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 24, 2016
I fueled oilfield locations and well pumps, long days 16 hours to 20 hours, learned how to work in all weather conditions safely, management was terrible and lazy, one of the owners(Hector) was a homosexual and would harrass all the men workers.

Co-workers and myself reported his behavior but then got punished for standing up for ourselves.

Co-workers were great, and helpful.

Hardest part of the job was the long hours and the hot/cold weather.

Most enjoyable part of job was the great pay and being outside in fresh air when good weather.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Fun work place, great hours
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  LaPorte, INJanuary 16, 2016
Loved the people I worked with and I was always scheduled a great amount of hours. It was a great first job for me. You are around money a lot and you meat all kinds of people
Good company, safety-oriented, great deal of integrity.
Data Management Document Control Lead-Beaumont (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2016
Good company, safety-oriented, great deal of integrity. Hours are per personal directive, management interested in inputs, great people who are willing to help with any question.
Pros
Well-established
Cons
Limited to oil and gas
Good placement experience
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  GrimsbyJanuary 8, 2016
A good experience for an industrial placement.
Learnt a lot of new things and had my eyes opened to careers in a fantastic environment. Rare to work for such a large company so early in career so I feel very fortunate for the opportunity.
Productive workplace with experienced peers
Sr. Advisor Sales Force Excellence (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 24, 2015
Great place to work, lots of experienced co-workers with specific expertise across a wide variety of jobs. Good work life balance.
Pros
Great leadership fostering a culture of growth and professionalism
legit
fire watcher (Former Employee) –  KillingholmeDecember 1, 2015
the days of the job went well and smooth I learnt many different skills in the job the company management that I worked for wasn't the best left us with no contact to get hold of management I made many new friends n work
Great salary and benefits
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKOctober 22, 2015
Has great people to work with. Tries to help employees grow and develop but struggles because of the size. Very little work life balance for employees they deem to be high performers.
Pros
Fitness services, salary, benefits
Cons
Work life balance
Phillips66 is simple super company
Sap Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bartlesville OKSeptember 17, 2015
I dont know when I hear company is in top 6 in fortune 500 companies. When I joined the company I understand its positions. Very friendly people and nice managers. Really love the place to work.
Larsen & Tourbo Infotech Ltd.
Software Tester (Current Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKSeptember 8, 2015
I really enjoy working at Phillips 66 and Larsen & Tourbo Infotech Ltd. I am interning and I really like it because they are showing me a lot about the professional and business world.
It's a real good paying job and when you have a good.crew working around you it makes the day easier. The more people get alone the job would be easy
It's called payroll Checks (Current Employee) –  West lake LouisianaAugust 27, 2015
A typical learning day I'll be just like any other normal day some days you are more required to do more than other but everyday is a new experience.
I learn that when it comes to work do not bring your outside personal life inside of the work business. We have to be a team and work together that's why we have co workers.
When the word management steps in concepts of business also takes parts of that such as your business information your marketing your management your leadership your interpreter ship your finances your marketing and managing and etcetera.
The hardest part of the job is when you're not having a good day and you really don't want to do anything and you take it out on other people and you have them do your job instead of you doing it and also when you dont know how you get upset. Because you have to be the one.do.it. the most fun part about the job is been successful making sure that everything is completed everyone's getting along in the business is very successful everything is coming along and everyone's happy.
Pros
Free lunches, the team.come.together and have get it togther as a work family.
Cons
Dental insurance
Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILAugust 22, 2015
Great fast paced to work. Always something to do to keep you busy. The hours were good. The last few months I was there I was an Asst. manager. That was nice except having to work second shift a lot.
Great job, everyone works together for a common goal
Operator (Current Employee) –  Old Ocean, TXAugust 4, 2015
Great place to work. Learn alot of different things that translate to your life outside of work(electricity, motors, relief systems, etc.). The job really isn't hard. Just a very dangerous job if something goes wrong and possible long term health effects from being around chemicals for years.
Pros
Great benefits, good job
Cons
Long term exposure to dangerous chemicals
Management is very informative, very understanding to family needs
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2015
This is a great place to work you are treated with respect, People are down to earth and friendly. If you become full time employee they have a gym on sight, they encourage good health, and they have a dental sight on location as well as a Memorial Hospital on sight.
Pros
You can pick your hours very flexable
Cons
long walk from garage to office for someone with health issues
Fast pace, friendly customers
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 18, 2015
The store managers are a little korean couple that have very different views on business management than i have ever encountered but i shortly learned and worked with them to get the gas station in order, machines fixed and back in order, got them good reviews with there distributors and got them new distributors for their products being sold in store.
The lack on english was causing them to not be able to communicate with there retailers and distributors properly to update and fix there machines, i called and spoke for them and shortly got things back in order with them.
Very friendly customers everyday, didnt mind working so late cause i always had someone in the store so i didnt ever feel unsafe and there was always something to do!!!
Pros
free fountain drinks
Cons
no breaks no lunches
Phillips was a great company to work for
Provisioning Associate (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, okJune 15, 2015
Phillips was a great company to work for, they have very competitive benefits, flexible work schedule and great work life balance. THey really inveset in their employees
Decent job, inefficient pay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJune 14, 2015
Management is friendly and lax, job culture is rather redundant and dull. A typical day here consists of a short list of tasks done every shift, such as replenishing product, disposing of waste to name a couple. When all this work is done, shifts typically run slowly when there are few to no customers. The job is relatively easy; I've had few difficulties. Most of my coworkers have been nice. In this time, I have met various types of people and in turn, have learned to build relationships, keep calm under pressure and communicate with mostly anyone.
Pros
Easy, nice people
Cons
Unfulfilling, tedious
Good Personal and Safety Culture
Senior Associate Technician (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJune 12, 2015
Phillips 66 is a great place to work. Most managers are friendly and willing to communicate with their employees. The safety culture is felt in every aspect of one's daily work, from the laboratory setting to the office setting.
Professional and educational place to work
Finance Associate (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMay 6, 2015
I loved working at Phillips/ConocoPhillips. My managers were more than competent and I always received excellent reviews. I would like to go back there.
Pros
Good working environment, good benefits and wages
Cons
Usual office politics
Small company/ great experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 5, 2015
Give much autonomy and little supervision. I learned so much in such a short amount of time there. Another great thing is that you get to experience more tasks in different business units. This was great for me!
Enjoyable
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lyndon, KSApril 24, 2015
Learned how to run the deep fryer, there was always something to do there. Inventory, stock the cooler, clean, dishes, run register, drop money in the safe.