Philips

Philips Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great benefits
Data Control Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 26, 2014
tuition reimbursement, health insurance, life insurance, company discounts on travel and family entertainment
Challenging
QUALITY AND REGULATORY PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee), Andover, MAMay 22, 2014
Large business, with all the pros and challenges that go along with it. Overall a reasonable place to work.
Informatica develore (Current Employee), BangaloreMay 19, 2014
Learning is good . Seniors are too cool and encouraging.
We worked hard and learned from an issue which have created lot of issues. The issue was Special characters for chinese data. that issue was related to Trillum data quality.
USMC
Electronics Engineering Technician 3 (Current Employee), Bothell, WAMay 17, 2014
I served in the USMC from 2005 -2009 as an automotive mechanic, deploying to Iraq from 2006-2007 achieving the rank of Corporal (E-4) Noncommissioned Officer.
Laid back but intense when there is work
Integration QA Lead (Current Employee), framingham, MAMay 6, 2014
Pros: you are given the freedom to work and take responsibilities.
Cons: few projects and not much to learn or explore or raise up on the corporate ladder.
A typical mid-size firm owned by a huge corporation. The work is not intense or heavy. pleasant and friendly place. you have to meet your deadlines and be productive when necessary. Everyone are friendly and help you when required.
leadership
Lead, Dock worker order picker unloaded loader (Former Employee), Ontario CAApril 26, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: changing start times
I enjoyed working @ philips There was an issue with the start times .
Overall good place to work
Product Group Specialist (Former Employee), Bath, N.Y.April 25, 2014
Had 29 years to advance from a general production worker, (labor grade 3) to Product Group Specialist, (labor grade 14). I was hired for my machinist skills, but a short time after I was hired they outsource most of the machinist work. Worked as production worker for about 8 years gaining knowledge of production lines, then advancing to Product Group – more... Specialist. – less
Ability to manage accounts
Clinical Application Specialist (Current Employee), Kansas CityApril 25, 2014
I manage accounts from small to very large. I train and support the hospital staff on our equipment. I work with a great team of nurses.
productived and nice place to work
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Bath, NYApril 24, 2014
Pros: we got steak dinners for having no saftey issues
Cons: the insurance was getting pricey
I would inspect light bulbs to make sure they worked. Management we really good people. Co workers were usually fun and most of the time easy going. was working at 6:00 oclock until 4:30 they were really long days.I really like finding the defects cause that really showed them i was doing my job.
Good experience, No so great Management
HR Co-op (Former Employee), Highland Heights, OHApril 23, 2014
Great place to work for wage, very cutthroaty culture and management is meh
Productive and fun works
Logistics executive (Current Employee), noidaApril 19, 2014
Centralize order processing in SAP,invoicing, delivery, making delivery confirmation, stock transfer etc, attending a customer calls, Making sales return & Credit Note solving the other issue related order processing,& invoicing create,delivery creation. Review the back order details and map with stock & share the report to customer related invoicing. – more... followup with depot & co-makers Prepare the dispatch details, Weekly sales report.Good knowledge SAP SD & MM. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 18, 2014
You got to learn yourself. No one helps you in the team.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Wonderful work environment with wonderful co-workers.
Sales Order Administration (Former Employee), Bothell, WAApril 11, 2014
Pros: benefits, most work/life balance issues. exceptional bothell campus.
Cons: stressful at times, with end of month. but manageable.
Exceptional co-workers and managment. Company culture was great. Great opportunities for cross training and professional development.
Love Philips
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Playa Vista, CAApril 11, 2014
I loved working for Philips for 6 years, traveling in and out of the country representing a huge brand that all family and business are familiar with.
Good job, not a career/need to get back to Mid-Atlantic area
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 10, 2014
I enjoy working for Philips, however, I don't vies this as a career employer. The money is good, benefits are decent, but not a lot of room for advancement.

Need to get back to Mid-Atlantic area to b closer to family.
Customer focused, results oriented company
Controller (Current Employee), Rosemont ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: covered free parking
Cons: frequent reorganization and migration of jobs to other locations
A typical day at work involves a lot of cross functional interaction. Most accounting functions reside in other shared service locations. The people I work with are very commited to service and product development.
Productive, Making MRI machines. Helping Others.
EWire Technician (Current Employee), Latham New yorkApril 9, 2014
Pros: decent health bebfeits and vacation time.
Cons: hours of work, management changes.
A typical day is assembling parts. Adding to a platform with a wire harness and routing to each component. Soldering skills are needed to accuratley make a sold contact. need a good attention to detail.
Compensation is VERY competitive.
Operations Manager North America (Management) (Former Employee), USAApril 8, 2014
Pros: +very competitive compensation.
Cons: -not many opportunities for advancement.
Leading innovation company with great compensation and benefits.
Electronic technician (Former Employee), Andover, MAApril 8, 2014
Pros: good employer
Cons: it was in massachusetts
I started as a temp and was hired on before the end of my contract. I left because I wanted to own a business for myself.
Fun Place to work
Assistant Manager Accounts (Former Employee), MumbaiApril 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches, celebrations, etc.
Had opportunity to be involved in SAP implementation, CRM (Siebel) implementation, SAP re-implementation to accommodate the acquisition of another company.
Cordial relations with co-workers.

About Philips

Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations.. With – Read more