Philips Employee Reviews

Thoroughly enjoyed working at Philips because of the people and my immediate manager. It was a great learning experience!
Customer Service Representative  (Current Employee) –  St. Laurent, QC17 June 2013
After 1.5 years at Philips it was truly a sad day when they announced the plans to close the Montreal office and transfer the Business Centre to Markham, ON. I thoroughly enjoyed working there, mostly because of the work ambiance. My colleagues were great to work with, and we formed wonderful bonds.

My manager was extremely professional and she was a great mentor for me as well.

There were days when the job was very stressful and busy, but we worked well as a team and always encouraged each other through the more difficult periods.

I would have stayed on there for many more years!

Fun and engaging workplace but un-supportive management culture and no opportunities for growth and dvevelopment
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ontario12 May 2013
Learned a great deal about managing large technical projects with cross-functional teams. However, managers were not supportive and there was a lot of political maneuvering required.
Very busy at times
Personal Response Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 October 2012
They were fine, it was very busy at times
learned lots
the management was fine
coworker were fine
the daily schedule changes
working there
Pros
provided training
Cons
salary too low
Call center job
Shift Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2012
Philips Lifeline is a fast pace call cener, lots of constant incoming calls. It can be a high stress job, dealing with the death of people daily.
Amazing and friendly place to work
Project Manager - Contract (Current Employee) –  Canada21 April 2012
PHILIPS has been a great place to work in. The staff are all very nice, friendly and helpful - it is like a family. It is a very relaxing environment but the company still stands firm on working hard.
Pros
friendly staff and striving for success
Het leukste van de baan
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Team leader14 October 2016
Goed samenwerken en leuke collega's met toffe sfeer.
Dat gaf een leuke gevoel om te werken.
Official response from Philips
30 December 2016

Bedankt voor je beoordeling van je voormalige plek bij Philips. Erg fijn om te lezen dat je het goed naar je zin hebt gehad, en dat je goed kon samenwerken met leuke collega’s. We hopen dat je een leuke nieuwe uitdaging hebt gevonden, en wensen je hier veel succes bij!