Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good place to learn new things as we were working on the project of plant expansion
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Kotri, Sindh, pakistanJune 2, 2015
Pros: free and good quality lunch, freedom of taking decisions, friendly management
Cons: extended job timings, no holiday in the whole week, mostly
Our senior management was good and helping. Gave us a freedom to take decisions on our own to get the job done. The site was full of new experiences for me; learnt about the installation and commissioning of boilers, HVAC systems, ducting, Mechanical and electrical plumbing and also a little bit about different civil structures. The hardest part of the job were meeting project timelines and job timings but it was good experience and I enjoyed working in such a hectic environment.
Excellent place to work, good paymaster, a top notch corporate culture & work environment.
CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT FIELD REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), KarachiMay 30, 2015
Pros: Free Medical Insurance, Office Car, Fuel Allowance, etc
Cons: Relocation
At Philip Morris, you learn something new every day. Being one of the largest consumer products company, working at PMI will enable you to learn new processes, new systems & meet professionals from all over the globe.

The company invests heavily in developing its employees skills & abilities. Even at a junior level, you are part of on-going on & off the job trainings. The management of the company is very cooperative, professional, & welcoming. Even the junior level employees are involved in decision making.

The corporate culture in free from any sort of bureaucracy or red tape. PMI focuses on an environment that fosters personal & professional growth of its employees. The hardest part of the job is to be flexible & adaptive to change & be proactive as the work environment is very fast paced. You cannot be successful with a laid back attitude at PMI.

The best part is you get paid well & perks are good along with excellent opportunities for growth & enhancement in your career.
Very productive
Internee (Former Employee), PakistanMay 9, 2015
Pros: yes
Cons: yes
Philip Morris International (PMI Pakistan) Limited (Lakson Tobacco Company) is one of well known company which gave me Chance for research thesis which is mandatory for my Specialization... All Management is highly help full and provide me all Facility ...
Productive, challenging, fun and very professional place or work
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), Melbourne, VICMay 4, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, health benefits, outdoor and fun activities all year round
Cons: organisational politics
My days consist of new challenges and new learning. We take pride in providing the best customer service possible, developing new ideas to grow business and manage our time efficiently. This will also include managing our distribution and product manufacturing to meet all stock level requirements.

Our team consists of motivated, hard working, fun and professional people who never hesitate to provide a helping hand, very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. All management level people have an open door policy and are very easily approached.

The hardest part of the job is to come up with new ideas and to innovate everyday within a declining industry. The tobacco industry has never seen tougher times and the hardest and yet most fun part of the job is to make sure we generate business and achieve market leadership regardless of the market conditions.
Working at PMI
Sales System Supervisor (Former Employee), Santo Domingo, DRMay 1, 2015
Philip Morris International is a great company to work. I loved work there, but I have to move to USA.

I would like to work again with this company.
Great Work enviroment
Business Builder (Former Employee), Honduras, INApril 22, 2015
At this work experience I learned a lot of new knowledges and I had the experience of being part of the most important company of it´s Industry so wich is very important to enrich my Resume and skills
Great platform to learn and grow
Manager Planning & BD (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLApril 3, 2015
Its a good place to work and probably one of the few organizations which provides for excellent job rotation opportunities, irrespective of domestic or international boundaries!
Productive and Fun workplace
Manager Production Planning (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDApril 3, 2015
Pros: Excellent work environment
Cons: Tobacco Company
An excellent Multinational giant with perfect work life balance. Lots of opportunity for learning and development. I have experienced most effective HR policies and performance rating systems where you can identify your development needs and even disagree with your supervisor over any part of rating without getting the heat of it.
Production and DIM's Scheduling
Production and DIM's Scheduler (Former Employee), Santiago, Dominican RepublicMarch 25, 2015
•Prepare a Midterm Production Plan (MPP) on a monthly basis.
•Generate production Short Term Plans (Production Scheduling) on a weekly basis.
•Materials planning by evaluating materials current stock and availability to meet production needs. The evaluation of materials is done on a weekly basis.
•Issue/cancel Purchase Orders used to replenish materials stocks, using SAP system.
•Follow-up of status of Purchase Orders with suppliers and foresee this status until material arrival at manufacturing facilities.
•Prepare weekly and monthly reports for materials and production requirements.
•Prepare monthly S&OP meeting presentation by calculating relevant KPI’s. Also, participate in this meeting that is held with directors and managers.
•Work closely with manufacturing operations to ensure availability of Finished Goods, while optimizing manufacturing capacities.
Challenging Environment
Manager Central Finance (Current Employee), Lausanne, VDMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Competitive salary level
Significant workload, tight deadlines.
Competitive environment. Very rewarding if you perform well.
International environment: soft skills are very important as you deal with people coming from all over the world.
Be prepared for an international career if you want to progress in the company.
Productive workplace
Paralegal (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDMarch 11, 2015
Working within PMI is very challenging and demanding. You have to be proactive & dynamic. It gives you the possibility to grow around the world & functions. Very good working conditions.
Tough and Challenging yet Fulfilling Days in Workplace
INTERNAL CONTROLS ANALYST (Current Employee), Makati, P00February 23, 2015
Pros: working here is a good experience, good self-branding. self-fulfilling as a career person.
Cons: working here means long hours, working on holidays and more travels, sometimes sacrificing work-life balance.
It was 2010 back then when I joined PMI. The culture was totally different from my previous job but was loving it right away. I was given then assignments which I just did it for the first time, it was really hard but thankfully I was able to make it. The project and assignments were really tough but because I have great and fun-loving colleagues, working here became enjoyable.

Well, I believe I am so lucky to be part of the Internal Controls team for my managers are very competitive yet kind and understanding. Me, my colleagues and my managers shared a lot of common denominators in work. All of us love to sing. If we are so stressed and pressured already, we opt to go karaoke to de-stressed ourselves which really became so effective to us.

Making reviews and reporting the findings noted during the course of the review is really challenging especially that BPO's are quite resistant about it. It takes a lot of patience and professionalism in order for my reviews to attain its objectives. However, hardest part of my job is when I was threatened because I was able to uncover fraudulent activities but had remained firm regarding the issues. Thankfully, my manager is supporting me all the way. Giving me all moral supports for me to keep going with my job.

My learning's in PMI is quite handful. That's why I am feeling grateful with our company for I was able to explore and discovered that I am capable to do more and excel in the field I have chose. Maybe, not every achievement is noticed immediately through promotions and awards but I know well that Management is recognizing already my hardships and value-adding contributions to the business.
Everyday learning
Consumer Engagement Field Representative (Current Employee), Karachi, PSDFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: car, unlimitred fuel, parties
Cons: travelling through dangerous areas
Philip Morris International has rated among the best employers of the world. The management is really caring and concerned about the employees.

I have learned Client management, Agency handling, subordinated management, Inter departmental management.

The HR conducts survey after around every 2 months to resolve the queries of the employees.

The hardest part was to make travelling through the dangerous areas of the country.

The best part is to have a stiff schedule for traveling, trainings and interviews.
Excellent place to work
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDJanuary 30, 2015
Cons: health care
Always performed the job responsibilities according to the company policies, enjoyed the entire working tenure and had strong relations with the management and fellows of PMI.
professional culture
Budget & Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), JordanJanuary 18, 2015
professional culture and challenging tasks that increase the knowledge and skills
The best work place
Implementation Manager (Former Employee), Moscow, IDJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
One of the best places to work including best location and people.
Excellent benefits and compensations
Employee (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDDecember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: job insecurity
Best salary in the region and country. Rated Top Employer in Europe
Multicultural environment, global projects
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST / PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDNovember 20, 2014
International experience
Interesting projects
Good methodologies
etc.
Fun colleagues, beautiful location
Brand Building Support Executive (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDOctober 14, 2014
Pros: cafeteria, gym, facilities. parking
Excellent business environment, with great people.

Long working hours, job work and life balance difficult to maintain.
SAP HCM
Solution Architect - SAP HCM (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 15, 2014
I done Master’s Degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management with specialization in (HR) Human Resources with 14 years of experience in total and above 9 + years of experience in SAP HR/HCM Technologies on both onsite and offshore models. I have been proficient in interacting with clients and understanding their requirements, experienced in managing operations for large business areas and formulating & implementing strategies for the business growth.

1 2 3 4