Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Everyday learning
Consumer Engagement Field Representative (Current Employee), Karachi, PSDFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: car, unlimitred fuel, parties
Cons: travelling through dangerous areas
Philip Morris International has rated among the best employers of the world. The management is really caring and concerned about the employees.

I have learned Client management, Agency handling, subordinated management, Inter departmental management.

The HR conducts survey after around every 2 months to resolve the queries of the employees.

The hardest part was to make travelling through the dangerous areas of the country.

The best part is to have a stiff schedule for traveling, trainings and interviews.
Excellent place to work
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDJanuary 30, 2015
Cons: health care
Always performed the job responsibilities according to the company policies, enjoyed the entire working tenure and had strong relations with the management and fellows of PMI.
professional culture
Budget & Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), JordanJanuary 18, 2015
professional culture and challenging tasks that increase the knowledge and skills
The best work place
Implementation Manager (Former Employee), Moscow, IDJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
One of the best places to work including best location and people.
Excellent benefits and compensations
Employee (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDDecember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: job insecurity
Best salary in the region and country. Rated Top Employer in Europe
Multicultural environment, global projects
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST / PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDNovember 20, 2014
International experience
Interesting projects
Good methodologies
etc.
Fun colleagues, beautiful location
Brand Building Support Executive (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDOctober 14, 2014
Pros: cafeteria, gym, facilities. parking
Excellent business environment, with great people.

Long working hours, job work and life balance difficult to maintain.
SAP HCM
Solution Architect - SAP HCM (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 15, 2014
I done Master’s Degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management with specialization in (HR) Human Resources with 14 years of experience in total and above 9 + years of experience in SAP HR/HCM Technologies on both onsite and offshore models. I have been proficient in interacting with clients and understanding their requirements, experienced in managing operations for large business areas and formulating & implementing strategies for the business growth.
Productive and fun place
Manager Supply Chain Planning (Former Employee), KarachiJuly 11, 2014
Philip Morris is a good place to work . It provides career and opportunity for individual to grow.
well paid, lots to do.
Regional Procurement Manager - Asia (Former Employee), Hong Kong, HKIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good salary
multi cultural organization. Lots of opportunity to expand your experience.
Productive and Amazing place to work at
Brand Visibility Specialist (Trade Marketing) (Current Employee), KarachiJuly 6, 2014
Lots of emphasis on training and tools. Great Mentors. I received a lot of help and support from my line manager and mentors. Great stress on a healthy work environment and team building activities
Accounting Supervisor
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), Bucharest, RomaniaJune 23, 2014
Analyzed of the impact of the- average cost methods-under the Periodic Inventory.
Manage the internal inventory audit and co-ordinate the external audit
x
Change, Release, Support and Project Manager (Current Employee), Lausanne, VDJune 23, 2014
End to end accountability for change implementation chain that includes code building, quality control and rollout of new releases. Demonstrated leadership using agile and mature corporate project management methodology (based on Prince2) to meet customer expectations in terms of budget, project plans and deliverables
Very good place to learn new things, awesome environment to grow up
Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Pakistan, KotriMay 4, 2014
It is really very good to work with this company, due best policies of company, equality and best behavior of management with everyone.
Head of Internal Controls , India, Bangladesh & Nepal
Head of Internal Controls (Current Employee), New DelhiMay 2, 2014
Cons: medical insurance
Its a great company to work for, very high on compliance with respect to local and international regulatory requirements. Its a very employee friendly company and takes good care of employees. Being a global company, it offers good opportunities to employees in terms of career progression and growth.
Felt valued and respected
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), NEApril 23, 2014
Even though I began working at Philip Morris as a Summer job I felt that as time went on they trusted me more and more and gave me more and more challenging tasks to undertake. I felt very valued and I was even offered another permanent position before I left to pursue other things. They were interested in my career and development and I am still very grateful for this.
Review
Business Support Analyst - Africa Duty Free (Current Employee), EgyptApril 13, 2014
A typical day at work involves deadling directly with my Manager and reviewing sales
I learned a lot about the industry that I work in
The company is managed well and is very supportive of all staff
Co-workers are friendly and very helpful
sales
Field Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), bur dubaiApril 12, 2014
sales and customer relations
nothing is impossible in sales
Demanding and fulfilling workplace
Fire and Security Coordinator (Current Employee), Bucuresti, IFApril 10, 2014
State of the art corporation.
I had a lot to lear from all my coworkers.
great company
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), Delhi, DLApril 8, 2014
Pros: growth
Cons: insecurity
Highly recommended for professionals who want to grow in their career. The work is highly appreciated and amazing trainings are provided, The company is quite cross cultural and people get loads of opportunities to change departments and get a hang of things beyond they have done previously.

1 2 3