Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great platform to learn and grow
Manager Planning & BD (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLApril 3, 2015
Its a good place to work and probably one of the few organizations which provides for excellent job rotation opportunities, irrespective of domestic or international boundaries!
Productive and Fun workplace
Manager Production Planning (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDApril 3, 2015
Pros: Excellent work environment
Cons: Tobacco Company
An excellent Multinational giant with perfect work life balance. Lots of opportunity for learning and development. I have experienced most effective HR policies and performance rating systems where you can identify your development needs and even disagree with your supervisor over any part of rating without getting the heat of it.
Production and DIM's Scheduling
Production and DIM's Scheduler (Former Employee), Santiago, Dominican RepublicMarch 25, 2015
•Prepare a Midterm Production Plan (MPP) on a monthly basis.
•Generate production Short Term Plans (Production Scheduling) on a weekly basis.
•Materials planning by evaluating materials current stock and availability to meet production needs. The evaluation of materials is done on a weekly basis.
•Issue/cancel Purchase Orders used to replenish materials stocks, using SAP system.
•Follow-up of status of Purchase Orders with suppliers and foresee this status until material arrival at manufacturing facilities.
•Prepare weekly and monthly reports for materials and production requirements.
•Prepare monthly S&OP meeting presentation by calculating relevant KPI’s. Also, participate in this meeting that is held with directors and managers.
•Work closely with manufacturing operations to ensure availability of Finished Goods, while optimizing manufacturing capacities.
Challenging Environment
Manager Central Finance (Current Employee), Lausanne, VDMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Competitive salary level
Significant workload, tight deadlines.
Competitive environment. Very rewarding if you perform well.
International environment: soft skills are very important as you deal with people coming from all over the world.
Be prepared for an international career if you want to progress in the company.
Productive workplace
Paralegal (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDMarch 11, 2015
Working within PMI is very challenging and demanding. You have to be proactive & dynamic. It gives you the possibility to grow around the world & functions. Very good working conditions.
Tough and Challenging yet Fulfilling Days in Workplace
INTERNAL CONTROLS ANALYST (Current Employee), Makati, P00February 23, 2015
Pros: working here is a good experience, good self-branding. self-fulfilling as a career person.
Cons: working here means long hours, working on holidays and more travels, sometimes sacrificing work-life balance.
It was 2010 back then when I joined PMI. The culture was totally different from my previous job but was loving it right away. I was given then assignments which I just did it for the first time, it was really hard but thankfully I was able to make it. The project and assignments were really tough but because I have great and fun-loving colleagues, working here became enjoyable.

Well, I believe I am so lucky to be part of the Internal Controls team for my managers are very competitive yet kind and understanding. Me, my colleagues and my managers shared a lot of common denominators in work. All of us love to sing. If we are so stressed and pressured already, we opt to go karaoke to de-stressed ourselves which really became so effective to us.

Making reviews and reporting the findings noted during the course of the review is really challenging especially that BPO's are quite resistant about it. It takes a lot of patience and professionalism in order for my reviews to attain its objectives. However, hardest part of my job is when I was threatened because I was able to uncover fraudulent activities but had remained firm regarding the issues. Thankfully, my manager is supporting me all the way. Giving me all moral supports for me to keep going with my job.

My learning's in PMI is quite handful. That's why I am feeling grateful with our company for I was able to explore and discovered that I am capable to do more and excel in the field I have chose. Maybe, not every achievement is noticed immediately through promotions and awards but I know well that Management is recognizing already my hardships and value-adding contributions to the business.
Everyday learning
Consumer Engagement Field Representative (Current Employee), Karachi, PSDFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: car, unlimitred fuel, parties
Cons: travelling through dangerous areas
Philip Morris International has rated among the best employers of the world. The management is really caring and concerned about the employees.

I have learned Client management, Agency handling, subordinated management, Inter departmental management.

The HR conducts survey after around every 2 months to resolve the queries of the employees.

The hardest part was to make travelling through the dangerous areas of the country.

The best part is to have a stiff schedule for traveling, trainings and interviews.
Excellent place to work
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDJanuary 30, 2015
Cons: health care
Always performed the job responsibilities according to the company policies, enjoyed the entire working tenure and had strong relations with the management and fellows of PMI.
professional culture
Budget & Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), JordanJanuary 18, 2015
professional culture and challenging tasks that increase the knowledge and skills
The best work place
Implementation Manager (Former Employee), Moscow, IDJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
One of the best places to work including best location and people.
Excellent benefits and compensations
Employee (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDDecember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: job insecurity
Best salary in the region and country. Rated Top Employer in Europe
Multicultural environment, global projects
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST / PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDNovember 20, 2014
International experience
Interesting projects
Good methodologies
etc.
Fun colleagues, beautiful location
Brand Building Support Executive (Former Employee), Lausanne, VDOctober 14, 2014
Pros: cafeteria, gym, facilities. parking
Excellent business environment, with great people.

Long working hours, job work and life balance difficult to maintain.
SAP HCM
Solution Architect - SAP HCM (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 15, 2014
I done Master’s Degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management with specialization in (HR) Human Resources with 14 years of experience in total and above 9 + years of experience in SAP HR/HCM Technologies on both onsite and offshore models. I have been proficient in interacting with clients and understanding their requirements, experienced in managing operations for large business areas and formulating & implementing strategies for the business growth.
Productive and fun place
Manager Supply Chain Planning (Former Employee), KarachiJuly 11, 2014
Philip Morris is a good place to work . It provides career and opportunity for individual to grow.
well paid, lots to do.
Regional Procurement Manager - Asia (Former Employee), Hong Kong, HKIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good salary
multi cultural organization. Lots of opportunity to expand your experience.
Productive and Amazing place to work at
Brand Visibility Specialist (Trade Marketing) (Current Employee), KarachiJuly 6, 2014
Lots of emphasis on training and tools. Great Mentors. I received a lot of help and support from my line manager and mentors. Great stress on a healthy work environment and team building activities
Accounting Supervisor
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), Bucharest, RomaniaJune 23, 2014
Analyzed of the impact of the- average cost methods-under the Periodic Inventory.
Manage the internal inventory audit and co-ordinate the external audit
x
Change, Release, Support and Project Manager (Current Employee), Lausanne, VDJune 23, 2014
End to end accountability for change implementation chain that includes code building, quality control and rollout of new releases. Demonstrated leadership using agile and mature corporate project management methodology (based on Prince2) to meet customer expectations in terms of budget, project plans and deliverables
Very good place to learn new things, awesome environment to grow up
Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Pakistan, KotriMay 4, 2014
It is really very good to work with this company, due best policies of company, equality and best behavior of management with everyone.

1 2 3 4