PHARMASAVE

PHARMASAVE Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place with a lot of ways to gain experience.
Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 2, 2015
I worked behind the cash register and dealt with money. Greeted customers with a smile always. I was also did stocking of products on shelves
I Enjoyed the people and customers I worked with.
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Victoria, B.C.February 17, 2015
Pros: at christmas for the week prior they would bring in lunch for us.
I would start my day by checking my float for my shift, count the lotto. If I happened to be in the Post-office I would count the float, make sure the Express and Priority Mail envelopes were out to be seen and get stamps out.
I enjoyed working with all my co-workers, they were great people to work with.
The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with the customers daily.
fun and balanced
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee), Coquitlam, BCJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: employee's have 5% discount
I am currently working as PT asst with Pharmasave, and been with them for almost 3 months. So far I enjoy my job and always look forward to my next shift. I find learning fun and exciting
Pharmasave
Cashier (Former Employee), SydneyJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: pay roll
While employed at Pharmasave as a cashier I was responsible for submitting bill payments, calling other Pharmasave stores to check on items for costumers, setting up lottery tickets, keeping my register and other areas of the store tidy, doing out-dates on merchandise that was about too expire and re-stocking the selves with fresh merchandise. I thoroughly enjoyed working as a cashier but I am also open to trying new positions and departments.
productive and learning work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 26, 2014
I liked working at pharmasave. It was very busy pharmacy everyday. A typical started with filing rest of the prescription from previous day, filling prescription orders, collecting patients information about filling prescription. at the end of shift balancing the cash register.
I learnt alot from that work environment as it was very busy pharmacy. Management and co-workers were very co-operative.The most enjoyable part of the job was filling prescription and the hardest part was filing very old prescprtion from previous years.
Has been enjoyable.
Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee), 100 Mile House,BCNovember 23, 2014
Pros: the experience has been great.
Cons: the lack of hours and pay is hard for a single working person.
I currently am working 4 days a week @ $10.25hr with the increase of living .I am finding it harder every month to to keep up with my bills. I really enjoy working with everyone,but am hoping to relocate in Williams Lake .Pharmasave has been a Great experience but it is not the Career I wish to maintain.
nice
Cashier/Customer Service , BCLC lottery operator (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: long hours when slow
great when busy
learned the bclc lottery
co workers are great
no hard part to job
most enjoyable is the cashier part and lottery
Great place for students or people looking for a laid back work environment
Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great staff and management
Cons: occasional short 4 hour shifts
A typical day at work would include waiting on customers, basic problem solving, ordering/transferring/putting out stock, dusting shelves/products.
I learned how to order/transfer/receive inventory, sell Atlantic Lottery, and how to deal with all types of customers.
Management is great, especially with students. They are good for working around appointments, school related activities such as sports or exams, or if you may need time off.
The hardest part of the job would be pleasing the customers, other than that this job, although it keeps you busy, is fairly easy.
To me the most enjoyable part of the job is the work environment. Everybody gets along and works together to achieve the higher goal. They are very customer satisfaction oriented.
Pharmasave
Cashier - serving customers (Current Employee), Gananoque, ONJune 16, 2014
Pros: working with others
Cons: occasional negativity
I work either cash or merchandising and I have learnt how to work well with customers. My co workers are nice people. The hardest part of my job is having to make sure you finish your lists that are assigned and help customers, but I make sure it all works out. I enjoy being able to interact with others.
Fun but professional working environment
Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Whitby, ONMay 28, 2014
I enjoy working at pharmasave, but I am looking to move forward with my career
Fun but helpful for the future
Pharmacy assistant (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMay 24, 2014
The employees were very nice, and they taught me the basics and worked to the harder steps effectively.
Informative, fun and well balanced.
Supervisor RPO/Assistant to Pharmacist (Former Employee), Victoria, BCMay 18, 2014
Pros: best staff and customers!! could never ask for a better group of people to work with and for.
Cons: lunch hours were not always followed. breaks sometimes conflicted with demand of work.
Moving up into a management role was the high light of my career there. Although it was for the RPO I took on more challenges for Pharmasave. I was giving tasks that not only encouraged me but allowed me to know where I stood with the company and the owners.
Aside from handling day to day tasks, I was very much apart of the hiring process and training of staff. This for me was, along with managing time/customers, the most enjoyable part of my time there. Getting a feel of how your co-workers work individually, and with a team is important. At the end of the day they are apart of your life, your team. It needs have a complete balance of competence and drive.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN PLACE
Cashier (Former Employee), Bouctouche, NBApril 30, 2014
Pros: flexible shecduale/hours
Cons: na
It was a great place to work from variety of being cashier to doing inventory. Working wing friendly helpful co-workers and management.I learned a variety of customer service skills.
Productive, educational environment
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONMarch 25, 2014
Pros: medication sold to staff at cost, discounts on in store item, employer willing to work around busy school schedule
Could not post anything negative because there is nothing negative about this company. I am a new employee and have found the environment to be friendly and inviting. The staff is understanding and very patient.
Good workplace, low staff moral with new ownership
Head cashier/ customer service (Current Employee), 100 Mile House, BCFebruary 21, 2014
A typical day at work includes assisting customers, running the cash register, stocking shelves, along with anything required to help the store run properly such as : setting sales, doing inventory, problem solving issues with the best needs of the customer at heart. My other responsibilities include handling staff when assistant manager asks, delegation of tasks, receiving inventory, merchandising new items, and cash totals for tills in mornings ( including bank deposits).
I am currently developing my skills in the home health care department. I have completed online training courses and attended seminars.
Management at Pharmasave is good.
My co-workers and I get along well we all have mutual respect for each other.
I can not say there is anything there that I have difficulty with.
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers and being able to address the right products they are looking for to meet their needs.
Fast-paced environment with fun thrown in.
cashier/pharmacy tech (Current Employee), Beausejour, MBFebruary 21, 2014
I work as both a cashier and a pharmacy tech, therefore my job stays interesting and varies day to day. I enjoy the interactions with staff and management as we all make the workplace fun to be in. I've learned new skills in the pharmacy in terms of computers. I've also become proficiant at multitasking. The most enjoyable part of my job is the customers.
A productive place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBJanuary 20, 2014
I worked at the post office, so I had to use a lot of my communication skills and I had a lot of responsibility with many items.
STAFF ARE CARING AND FRIENDLY
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Sydney, NSDecember 22, 2013
Pros: easy to work for
Cons: they don't pay the wages we deserve
RECEIVING AND FILING PRESCRIPTIONS IN PERSON AND OVER THE TELEPHONE.
TAKING CARE TO USE THE PROPER DRUG WHEN FILING PRESCRIPTIONS
GREAT CO-WORKERS
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN PATIENTS YOU HAVE COME TO KNOW PASS AWAY.
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HELPED SOMEONE AND THEY APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE AND CARING
Fun Place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Port Coquitlam, BCDecember 13, 2013
Pros: great hours.
Cons: low pay
When working at Pharmasave I became very known with Canada Post and different methods of mailing and money orders. I am a certified lottery retailer, and very good with helping customers out with our cosmetic products. I enjoyed working in the post office, working with a lot of regular customers who did mailing on a day-to-day basis.
flesxable hours
Cosmetics Manager (Current Employee), 100 mile houseDecember 9, 2013
nice place to work! Flexible hours but the pay isn't great! The staff is fun but it turns over quickly!